It's Timothy Richard time...for the love of god!

Lets break this down.

1. There's already a 15 page thread going about wanting this horrible excuse of a QB in Buffalo

2. He's a horrible QB and thats the reason he isn't in the league.

Nothing else is needed.

That 15 page thread is a combination of 15 threads all started and merged together.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...and I'm sure this won't be the last Tebow thread on the board this year. Especially when we're staring 0-5 in the face, fielding Jordan Palmer with EJ sidelined with his knee blown up..AGAIN. Then what?!

Then we still won't go for a horrible QB with a poor arm, bad accuracy, and just overall terrible QB skills. There's a reason he's not playing any more and that's why. Let it go. He's not an NFL QB

...and I'm sure this won't be the last Tebow thread on the board this year. Especially when we're staring 0-5 in the face, fielding Jordan Palmer with EJ sidelined with his knee blown up..AGAIN. Then what?!

I suggest you dont bother watching this year if you already know the results.

Lets break this down.

1. There's already a 15 page thread going about wanting this horrible excuse of a QB in Buffalo

2. He's a horrible QB and thats the reason he isn't in the league.

Nothing else is needed.

Kurt Warner wasn't in the league either

And EJ wont be in a few years too.

Edited by peterpan

He grabs his shiny Colt revolver. Kissing the single bullet in his finger tips before loading the gun. He closes the cylinder and gives it a full spin. Gun barrrel to head. Pulls trigger. Click.

Dammit! Somebody make these friggin Tebow threads end. Please. for the love of god almighty.

Kurt Warner wasn't in the league either

And EJ wont be in a few years too.

Not sure of your point, no one has EVER said Tebow is a GOOD qb with good mechanics. Tebow won't pick up a ball all of a sudden and be Kurt Warner. As a QB he is a BUM, no one wants him as a QB on their team, so I wish people would let it die already.

He grabs his shiny Colt revolver. Kissing the single bullet in his finger tips before loading the gun. He closes the cylinder and gives it a full spin. Gun barrrel to head. Pulls trigger. Click.

Dammit! Somebody make these friggin Tebow threads end. Please. for the love of god almighty.

Tebow lovers have totally hijacked my dual ownership thread.

Tebow is not NFL material; that's why he's not in the NFL.

Having said that, I would prefer the "drama" or narrative tension associated with seeing if Tim can do it than the drama of watching Manuel fail, in 100% completely predictable fashion.

I.E., neither Manuel or Tebow are worth a you know what. But I actually think there is more of a glimmer of hope with Tebow than Manuel, and would bring him in for that reason alone.

That glimmer of hope isn't very bright, mind you.

J.C.: what a **** storm this team is. It's all ending soon boys! Hang in there!

All of this mess begins and ends with the original owner of the Bills. I hope you guys all realize that, and that that situation is changing shortly.

Edited by Stopthepain

Does anyone remember how much fun the fans had making fun of Tebow when he was here on the opposing team? The fans openly mocked him. They chanted his name. They laughed at him. They made signs referencing Bible verses and how Tebow would fail. No GM with any drop of sanity is going to bring that guy into an environment like that. Geeze man. Get over it. Shut up about it already.

Edited by PolishDave

So what is the deal??? Can someone please explain in layman's terms - no more medical jargon, convoluted, high minded, ivory tower, heavily qualified, wishy washy, legalese - IF El Pegual can own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres at the SAME TIME?!?!?!?!

From the interwebs (and it's gotta be true, cause you can't lie on the interwebs): Pegula can own the Bills and the Sabres if he tears down the skyway, makes Pearl Street get rid of the weird looking guy on the side of the building, and auctions off his daughters to Bills fans to marry in prearranged marriages. Then, there will be a giant exorcism at the Ralph, the demons will be gone, and Pegula will continue his bid to buy every building in Buffalo and rename it all to Pegulaville.