Best places to hold Fantasy Draft in Buffalo?

slothrop

Do they have a Hooters in Buffalo? I held my draft at a Hooters in Charlotte years back. Called in advance to reserve a spot. They give you all kinds of free stuff for your draft, and it's not a bad view either. I'd look into that...

Hooters? Seriously? :sick:

Hooters? Seriously? :sick:

Why not? Do you think you're better than me? Haha.

It is actually a very good setting for a FF draft. They can put your draft up on a TV screen so everyone can keep track. The food is at least passable, and they give you great beer specials. Again, you need to call in advance and tell them it's our draft to get all the perks.

Why not? Do you think you're better than me? Haha.

It is actually a very good setting for a FF draft. They can put your draft up on a TV screen so everyone can keep track. The food is at least passable, and they give you great beer specials. Again, you need to call in advance and tell them it's our draft to get all the perks.

I can't agree with the bolded part. But I've only eaten in a Hooters a couple times, because the food was so bad.

Does your Hooters serve alcohol or just beer and wine? The old Hooters in St Augustine actually served liquor but it was way overpriced. And the bartender and waitresses tend to be bimbos. But then again, some guys go for that.

I can't agree with the bolded part. But I've only eaten in a Hooters a couple times, because the food was so bad.

Does your Hooters serve alcohol or just beer and wine? The old Hooters in St Augustine actually served liquor but it was way overpriced. And the bartender and waitresses tend to be bimbos. But then again, some guys go for that.

I don't think I've been to a Hooters that doesn't serve liquor. You are correct...the food is not very good. I wouldn't order the wings or an entree there, but the appetizers are decent and the burgers are pretty decent. With regard to the "bimbos," you don't have to take them home to meet your parents, dude. It's not like you go there to get off on the girls, and if you do, you are probably a loser. Again, good set-up for a FF draft and good drink specials. If this is wrong...I don't want to be right.

We usually get together at somebodies house which is always fun because you can get away with more and bring your own booze/liquor, smoke cigars, etc and have it outside and BBQ...but this year because of other stuff going in people's lives nobody was able to host it at their place so we reserved a private room at the local bar. The room setup is perfect for a draft though with wifi access, a tv screen mounted onto the wall, the room leads to the outdoor patio and we have an open bar and a pizza and wings package setup for it. I love the fantasy football draft one of my favorite events of the summer :beer:

Just make sure you put some thought into the location you want to have it at and it will be a blast, its ultimately the people that make it the experience that it is

We usually get together at somebodies house which is always fun because you can get away with more and bring your own booze/liquor, smoke cigars, etc and have it outside and BBQ...but this year because of other stuff going in people's lives nobody was able to host it at their place so we reserved a private room at the local bar. The room setup is perfect for a draft though with wifi access, a tv screen mounted onto the wall, the room leads to the outdoor patio and we have an open bar and a pizza and wings package setup for it. I love the fantasy football draft one of my favorite events of the summer :beer:

Just make sure you put some thought into the location you want to have it at and it will be a blast, its ultimately the people that make it the experience that it is

For years, when everyone in the league lived in the same area, we did the same thing---at a member's house. I concur it was a ton of fun.

Now we live all over the country, So we do it online (fleaflicker) which has a rudimentary chat function, and sometimes we do a conference call. I can sit on my patio and smoke cigars, and drink, and it's almost as much fun as having everyone there.

For years, when everyone in the league lived in the same area, we did the same thing---at a member's house. I concur it was a ton of fun.

Now we live all over the country, So we do it online (fleaflicker) which has a rudimentary chat function, and sometimes we do a conference call. I can sit on my patio and smoke cigars, and drink, and it's almost as much fun as having everyone there.

Yeah if people are all over the place there's no way people are flying into town for a fantasy football draft haha but I have a buddy who has the same issue with his league with all old college friends and they imposed a rule where it must be on conference call and everybody must have a drink in their hands at all times so you can def make the most of that situation as well