Florio says Marrone will be fired after this season

When you step back and look at the whole Bills situation. It's hard to imagine any Wilson employee staying after this year

I think Russ is pretty safe...Albeit maybe not in his current role...

I think Whaley has a better than 50% shot of sticking around for at least another year under the new regime...Probably more...He's well respected and young...The new ownership is not going to hear much negative concerning Whaley...

I'd put Marrone's chances at 50/50...It all depends on this season...But the Bills will likely have to play a little better than expected for him to stay...If the Bills struggle on Offense, at the very least Marrone will be faced with the possibility of having to replace Hackett if he wants to keep his job... B-)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any coach that sticks with a quarterback that clearly is lost, he deserves to be fired.

The corrct option is to bring in a new guy then let the present QB retake his old job thru improvement in practice.

This is really getting old in Buffalo.

Edited by HOUSE

When you step back and look at the whole Bills situation. It's hard to imagine any Wilson employee staying after this year

I have to think you might be kidding here.

Because this is the kind of approach an ignorant, or very arrogant, businessman makes. The team hasn't been successful, therefore there are no competent people in the organization? Ridiculous. Then of course, they would have to replace everyone in the organization. That's a lot of people to hire. What's the chances of not just finding, but getting better people, in all positions? That's a huge undertaking when time and resources could be better spent.

But that's the mentality of some on this board.

I have to think you might be kidding here.

Because this is the kind of approach an ignorant, or very arrogant, businessman makes. The team hasn't been successful, therefore there are no competent people in the organization? Ridiculous. Then of course, they would have to replace everyone in the organization. That's a lot of people to hire. What's the chances of not just finding, but getting better people, in all positions? That's a huge undertaking when time and resources could be better spent.

But that's the mentality of some on this board.

Anyone involved with football mamagement. OK? I didn't mean the accounts receivable clerks, shipping and receiving supervisors, or human resources ladies. C'mon man.

Any coach that sticks with a quarterback that clearly is lost, he deserves to be fired.

The corrct option is to bring in a new guy then let the present QB retake his old job thru improvement in practice.

This is really getting old in Buffalo.

Is EJ clearly lost? This offseason has surely been a roller coaster, but I don't think that you can say EJ is lost.

And who would you bring in? And at what cost? We are already lacking a #1 in 2015, and I am pleased with the amount of depth we have. Maybe I'm just a homer, but I trust Whaley

But it was speculation.

It wasn't: I hear that several competing bids are contingent upon front office upheaval.

Instead, it was: you know, generally when a new owner comes in they like to hire their own guys.

Okay, sure.

Of course it's speculation. The season hasn't started yet. You expect a question like that to be answered with fact?