Preseason game 3: Bills-Steelers Pre-game (and game thread)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the record, I'm not blaming them for EJ. He has looked ok at best so far.

What bothers me is not knowing enough to discern whether it's more on Hackett, the receivers, EJ, or some combo (which is again on Hackett I suppose) . Especially the check downs.

Edited by SmokinES3

Let's go Eeejjj!

What bothers me is not knowing enough to discern whether it's more on Hackett, the recievers, EJ, or some combo (which is again on Hackett I suppose) . Especially the check downs.

I'd be pretty confident it's EJ

That comment makes no sense. Every team has an O-Line coach

Autocorrect.. get ya every time. My point being that has been a successful o-line coach. I've read several times that he still spends extra time with that group. Why can't they at least be avg?

What bothers me is not knowing enough to discern whether it's more on Hackett, the receivers, EJ, or some combo (which is again on Hackett I suppose) . Especially the check downs.

Check downs are normally coverage reads. Since they focus on the ball we can't tell the coverage but the play calling has had a screen pass/under route built into every play so that's hackett.

Edited by The Wiz