Ralph Parking Question

theesir

Haven't had season tix in a while but have them now and am debating about getting the $160 parking pass for the season. So this ends up being $16 a game for the Stadium lots.

Questions:

How early do the lots fill (meaning close)?

If I wanted to go to Hammer's Lot instead, how much is it and how early would I need to be there to be able to get in.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Haven't had season tix in a while but have them now and am debating about getting the $160 parking pass for the season. So this ends up being $16 a game for the Stadium lots.

Questions:

How early do the lots fill (meaning close)?

If I wanted to go to Hammer's Lot instead, how much is it and how early would I need to be there to be able to get in.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

That about $80 in savings if you include the preseason games...

Hammers is around $20ish but requires you being there early... It is totally worth it though!!!!

That about $80 in savings if you include the preseason games...

Hammers is around $20ish but requires you being there early... It is totally worth it though!!!!

Does early mean by 10am or earlier?

You can park in lot 1 and still arrive pretty late then walk across the street to hammers as well.

Lot 1 used to be full by 10AM. Not anymore. People have taken their business elsewhere due to the Bills restrictive practices regarding parking. I'll never park in a Bills lot again.

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

I heard the owner of Hammer's Lot is cantankerous, he will also eat your food and I have seen him make tailgaters pick up their trash and put it in a trash can!

He also complains if you show up before the official opening time of 7am.