Well, I got gonorrhea

Indy Dave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fiancee's best friend just told her that she caught herpes from her boyfriend. It doesn't effect me in anyway, but my biggest fantasy (fiancee & friend :D ) is now over. I have been struggling with this all week. When I have my "alone time" things just don't seem the same.

My fiancee's best friend just told her that she caught herpes from her boyfriend. It doesn't effect me in anyway, but my biggest fantasy (fiancee & friend :D  ) is now over. I have been struggling with this all week. When I have my "alone time" things just don't seem the same.

219374[/snapback]

Depends on what kind of herpes. The cold sore? No big deal.

Fantasize away...

My fiancee's best friend just told her that she caught herpes from her boyfriend. It doesn't effect me in anyway, but my biggest fantasy (fiancee & friend :)  ) is now over. I have been struggling with this all week. When I have my "alone time" things just don't seem the same.

219374[/snapback]

Herpes: the gift that keeps on giving.

Depends on what kind of herpes. The cold sore? No big deal.

Fantasize away...

219391[/snapback]

are you kidding? Man, if a girl ...ummm.... "goes south" and she has a 'cold sore- no big deal', she can give you genital herpes...

very big deal.

are you kidding? Man, if a girl ...ummm.... "goes south" and she has a 'cold sore- no big deal', she can give you genital herpes...

very big deal.

219405[/snapback]

Not a big deal if she doesn't have an active cold sore.