NFL fan base rankings

Justice

That was strictly an exercise in ass kissing to all the NFL glamour franchaises.....Miami, Dallas, Green Bay, blah, blah, blah. The only surprise is this idiot didn't have the Patsies in the top ten.

The Miami rank is laughable. He says Bills fans are good people then put them at 13? KC at 12???? Gimmie a break. Name a place visiting teams want to go less often than KC. That's like playing college ball and having to play at Nebraska.

Don't put too much stock in what this clown says. He's one of the "Sports Reporters" (along with Andy Poland) here in DC -- and he knows very little. Really just loves to hear himself talk.

219531[/snapback]

Exactly. Hearing this clown talk about football... he tries citing the stats and then someone else on the show corrects him. Get him outside of the Skins/Eagles/Cowboys threeway or the celebrity golf tournament he is trying to organize and he is totally out of his element (whatever his element is).

i don't know what Steeler fans this guy has met, but apparently he hasn't met any that actually live in PA... these are the most obnoxious and annoying fans anywhere. They go way overboard on both extreme's, good and bad... they can never look at their team logically or reasonably. They also don't have a humble bone in their bodies, they are always trying to get under your skin. I wear my Bills coat proudly everyday and everyday some dumb steeler fan tries to get a reaction out of me... and when I don't get all bent out of shape, or talk logically about football... they don't know what to do, they realize they are morons and walk away.

I hate watching games in public places in "steeler country", it never fails that the guy wearing the most "steeler gear" and yelling the loudest always has to ask "Who's number 28?" come on, you can't be a "die hard" and not know every player, you can be a regualr fan but you should at least know the starters and their numbers... COUNTLESS steeler fans that I talk to everyday (unfortunately) don't know names and numbers. that is a big pet peeve of mine...

wow, I just went off... apparently I had to get that off my chest...

Don't put too much stock in what this clown says. He's one of the "Sports Reporters" (along with Andy Poland) here in DC -- and he knows very little. Really just loves to hear himself talk.

219531[/snapback]

I won't defend his Dolphins placement but I disagree with you on one thing. Czaban knows a helluva lot about sports. He just presents it in a "i know it all" manner which ticks some people off.

i don't know what Steeler fans this guy has met, but apparently he hasn't met any that actually live in PA... these are the most obnoxious and annoying fans anywhere.  They go way overboard on both extreme's, good and bad... they can never look at their team logically or reasonably.  They also don't have a humble bone in their bodies, they are always trying to get under your skin.  I wear my Bills coat proudly everyday and everyday some dumb steeler fan tries to get a reaction out of me... and when I don't get all bent out of shape, or talk logically about football... they don't know what to do, they realize they are morons and walk away.

I hate watching games in public places in "steeler country", it never fails that the guy wearing the most "steeler gear" and yelling the loudest always has to ask "Who's number 28?"  come on, you can't be a "die hard" and not know every player, you can be a regualr fan but you should at least know the starters and their numbers... COUNTLESS steeler fans that I talk to everyday (unfortunately) don't know names and numbers.  that is a big pet peeve of mine...

wow, I just went off... apparently I had to get that off my chest...

219575[/snapback]

Me and my buddies that I have season tickets with like to do the "53-man" test. If we see someone who is obvioulsy a fan of the other team (we go to school in Rochester, so a majority of football fans here are Bills fans, but there are some differing allegiances), we ask them to name as many players on the roster as they can. One time we were talking to a guy with a 49ers hat on, he got to about 7 players, we got about 10 more ourselves, and then he walked away shaking his head. If the going gets tough, I pull out the coaching staff on people. Always gets em :):D

Me and my buddies that I have season tickets with like to do the "53-man" test.  If we see someone who is obvioulsy a fan of the other team (we go to school in Rochester, so a majority of football fans here are Bills fans, but there are some differing allegiances), we ask them to name as many players on the roster as they can.  One time we were talking to a guy with a 49ers hat on, he got to about 7 players, we got about 10 more ourselves, and then he walked away shaking his head.  If the going gets tough, I pull out the coaching staff on people.  Always gets em  :)  :D

219626[/snapback]

NICE!! love that... makes me crazy that I usually name more players on everyteam than their so called fans... good story theNose76

Czaban knows a helluva lot about sports. He just presents it in a "i know it all" manner which ticks some people off.

Czaban is awesome. His daily Czabe column on czabe.com is the first thing I check every morning. Haven't heard his radio show though.

Me and my buddies that I have season tickets with like to do the "53-man" test.  If we see someone who is obvioulsy a fan of the other team (we go to school in Rochester, so a majority of football fans here are Bills fans, but there are some differing allegiances), we ask them to name as many players on the roster as they can.  One time we were talking to a guy with a 49ers hat on, he got to about 7 players, we got about 10 more ourselves, and then he walked away shaking his head.  If the going gets tough, I pull out the coaching staff on people.  Always gets em  :)  :D

219626[/snapback]

I have a story like that to. I'm walking up to this party a couple years ago with my Bills hat on. The chick that lives their is obviously wasted and she keeps yelling at me Bills suck, 4 straight super bowls etc.

After I got over the initial shock of the situation I ask her what her favorite team was. She conveniently replies with the defending super bowl champion Buccaneers.

So this chick won't stop, and it was getting to the point of major annoyance. It was obvious this girl knew nothing about football, and was being so rude to me that I felt the need to call her out.

I ask her to name 5 players from the Bucs, I mean after all she has been claiming how she has been a huge Bucs fan for like 10 years. She responds with ONE player, ONE!!!!.....Warren Sapp.

I proceed to have a little chuckle and it became obvious she didn't appreciate it. She says fine, you name 5 players from the Bills. I say what year? She says this year. If she didn't stop me at 30 I was going to name every player on the roster and practice squad.

She gets so mad she kicks me out of the party. As I'm leaving all I can hear is Bills suck as I walk out the door.

What a weirdo.

There's not a lot I agree with here, but here is yet another person saying what most of us say all the time.

15. New England: Despite the recent run of glory, it'll always be a baseball town. Plus, I want to see the passion level in five years, when there's a good chance the team slips back into the middle of the pack. These fans barely exist outside of New England.