The Unpopular Opinion. RB - Fred Jackson

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be the thread ender, but it won't be.

I am trying to figure out why anyone would want to take the heart of the team OFF the field.......right after giving him an extension.....

seriously

lets tinker with what IS working and screw that up

Thanks Dave. Even if you go with the the Count's numbers from above , Freds still a top 20 back, but somehow ends up fourth on the depth chart? I knew the Bills had a good backfield, but DAMN.

Dog, read a lot of your post and respect your opinion, but in no way was I comparing Spiller and Fred. It was in response to the OP about moving Fred to the end of the bench. I would prefer Fred 2a and Brown 2b.

Okay now this is closer.

I would prefer to flip Fred and Brown.

Abuse Brown and put Fred in when it when he gets winded.

Abuse Dickson too.WTHeck why not right ?

Finesse CJ and Fred. In the right place right time these guys are killers.

Nate ?

Count

Take heart.....because if what you say does happen and if Freddie does in fact hit the "wall" then the bills have more then addressed the position......christ even Boobie Dixon looks like he could rumble as a main carry back for a while.......but the fact of the matter is we do in fact have

Spiller - who should not be used as a workhorse but still is a game changer

Brown - who COULD be a workhorse back given his size AND speed

Boobie - a power back who appears to have deceptive speed

Were set....this is not a problem

We are. Agreed 100 percent.

if they keep all 4 :devil:

sorry had to. I think they will :wub:

I'll take a top 25 RB as the 3rd or 4th best on my team any day. Add in his Bills' history, great attitude, leadership and the underdog/overachiever/ from outta nowhere story and you have a quality teammate and player. With that said, we can't let ourselves get emotionally attached to these players. It's a cold, cold world and facts are facts. (some are opinions apparently)

I love strawberries....

I have deep appreciation for your attitude and your method . I hate strawberries. its those little seedy things. get stuck in your teeth and i think cause me irritable bowel syndrome. I accidently bought strawberry and banana yogurt. geez .

buffallobills spelled backwards said it Best . :D

I'll take a top 25 RB as the 3rd or 4th best on my team any day. Add in his Bills' history, great attitude, leadership and the underdog/overachiever/ from outta nowhere story and you have a quality teammate and player. With that said, we can't let ourselves get emotionally attached to these players. It's a cold, cold world and facts are facts. (some are opinions apparently)

****. that leaves me out

I have deep appreciation for your attitude and your method . I hate strawberries. its those little seedy things. get stuck in your teeth and i think cause me irritable bowel syndrome. I accidently bought strawberry and banana yogurt. geez .

buffallobills spelled backwards said it Best . :D

****. that leaves me out

If they can create seedless watermelons why can't they create seedless strawberries????

****. that leaves me out

It's sooooo easy for me to type that stuff. If someone ever demoted Jerry Hughes to 4th DE, I might have a meltdown. (and he's only in his second year, but has a 1st rd. pedigree unlike our buddy FJ)

I know I joke a lot but #22 has been through it all for the Bills. And even if you buried him deep in the depth chart, I gotta think that the Fred Jackson we all know would and most likely will, come through for the Bills AGAIN this season. Anyone betting against the guy who is basically the RB equivalent of Kurt Warner, is a fool. The dude was in NFL Europe for cryin' out loud. He played for mighty Coe College. He has hurdled everything come his way. Elite speed is the only thing between him and the Hall. Even without that, as soon as he steps on the field everyone in their right Bills mind is going to be expecting BIG THINGS from him. And he will deliver. FredX always delivers. The modern NFL caveat though is it's a hard thing to do, staying healthy at that position. Regardless, I just can't bring myself to think that FJ22 is not one of our heroes again this season. Combination of experience and talent is rare in the RB position.

Is that emotional?

Go Fred.

It's sooooo easy for me to type that stuff. If someone ever demoted Jerry Hughes to 4th DE, I might have a meltdown. (and he's only in his second year, but has a 1st rd. pedigree unlike our buddy FJ)

I know I joke a lot but #22 has been through it all for the Bills. And even if you buried him deep in the depth chart, I gotta think that the Fred Jackson we all know would and most likely will, come through for the Bills AGAIN this season. Anyone betting against the guy who is basically the RB equivalent of Kurt Warner, is a fool. The dude was in NFL Europe for cryin' out loud. He played for mighty Coe College. He has hurdled everything come his way. Elite speed is the only thing between him and the Hall. Even without that, as soon as he steps on the field everyone in their right Bills mind is going to be expecting BIG THINGS from him. And he will deliver. FredX always delivers. The modern NFL caveat though is it's a hard thing to do, staying healthy at that position. Regardless, I just can't bring myself to think that FJ22 is not one of our heroes again this season. Combination of experience and talent is rare in the RB position.

Is that emotional?

Go Fred.

Sure is !

i love you Man.

Myself , i want him to go out gracefully as he is able .

Let the kids do the bull work . But if he is the hot hand , and he might agin be just that , how do i say No to the man ?

"We are giving you the ball again Fred. go do what you do and have done for the Bills"

" Yes Coach, I will "