Bills fans are drunkest in NFL

This article was only based on frustration drunk. One day, the Bills will return to the top of the AFC east and make the playoffs and playoff drought drunk is going to look like Women's Temperance League compared to celebration drunk.

Happy drunks are fun. Can't wait until we can party with 70,000 of our closest friends during the celebration drunk phase.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT ?????

" I strongly advise that you avoid IMBIBING too much during the game" :huh:

"I enjoy my TIPPLES on a regular basis & have at times been known to have 1 to many on occasion"

Where the H**L does this guy find this kind of foreign language ?

Apparently he was indulging in something while trying to think of what words to use in the article cause that is lawyer BS making up words to use that no one has a freakin clue to what they mean but only used in the context that it was ..

I'm for sure no english major which a lot of can agree with if you have ever read any thing i have put on this sight but really dude come on !!

TIPPLES - IMBIBING :blink: !!!

Plus if he was a Bills fan & went through 14 years of no play offs he would understand !!

Edited by T master

Happy drunks are fun. Can't wait until we can party with 70,000 of our closest friends during the celebration drunk phase.

False, people will still fight and start crap. It will be like St. Pattys day. get drunk pee on everything and insult someones girlfriend because they ignored you. Drunk boyfriend = Fight. (I kid, a bit)

But really since I have moved from Buffalo, and work throughout the country, this is not that uncommon of a theme. I have talked to a lot of people who say the same, or have a similar story about a drunk Buffalo fan(s).

Add - Though I am sure all fan bases have these type of idiots.

Edited by CountDorkula