Training Camp tweets & media reports, week 3

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like gragg's upside a lot. He's a little raw but if chandler is healthy and we have lee smith to block I'm fine if moeaki hits his destiny - the

Cragg did fumble on Sunday right? I thought he recovered his own, and didn't see replay, but it was a legit fumble right?

Fluff , i think Bills have the luxury with Woody to push the kid Hogan till he breaks.

Interesting experiment. When they asked the Woodman about his HoF game he smiled.

He knows hes got it. He is probably the # 1 or # 2. and they can move him inside. damn!

There it is...

@MatthewFairburn: Chris Hogan is taking reps in the slot with the #Bills first team offense during red zone drills over Robert Woods.

@MatthewFairburn: When Robert Woods is getting first team reps it's mostly been to spell Sammy Watkins.

Fluff , i think Bills have the luxury with Woody to push the kid Hogan till he breaks.

Interesting experiment. When they asked the Woodman about his HoF game he smiled.

He knows hes got it. He is probably the # 1 or # 2. and they can move him inside. damn!

I don't know I think that they think they have something with Hogan as the slot.

Woods only getting reps on the outside tonight according to twitter.

@thadbrown7: #Bills just completed red zone session in 7 on 7 and full team with all of 3 total passes completed to receiver in end zone. Wasnt pretty.

@ChrisBrownBills: Moeaki only individual pos. drills so limited. Chandler going full tonight. #Bills

Has to be a typo. I think he meant to say, Brooks' receiver was targeted only when the Giants' first string offense was on the field

The way he wrote it was a good diss though.

Interceptions I understand to some degree, but I have a low tolerance for coughing up the pigskin. I'll be waiting on the all22 review on this play.

agreed . All22 review sound good. Pm me your analysis . I watched the game but missed that play i guess.

\ Glad to hear about Chandler as I was about to ask his condition

Frankly - I want woods on the dam field as much as possible and I'm pissed. I need a drink.

You mean in preseason and practice ?

Here take my beer :beer:

Find it hard to believe that Hogan suddenly clicked that he's surpassed Woods, both currently and potential.

No way. thats not the exercise Marrone is doing.

no comparison between them . Obviously

Two possibilities about Hogan:

1) They are trying to get a really good look at him, see if he's really as reliable as he's appeared to be

2) Woods has some sort of behavioral problem that Marrone is disciplining. We've seen him throw a couple punches on the field now - in game and TC - maybe there's more going on we don't know about? Just spitballing, hope it's not the case.

I don't know I think that they think they have something with Hogan as the slot.

Woods only getting reps on the outside tonight according to twitter.

Maybe they think M Williams is the matchup night mare and will be a situational plug in ?

Big C - i am really starting to think it is the second one.

careful. But it is becoming the Marrone way isn't it ?

He did it with Bradham as told by Nigel with subtlety. We know he has done it with Dareus . Is this D M's MO moving forward ?

i am okay with that honestly .

Edited by 3rdand12

Maybe they think M Williams is the matchup night mare and will be a situational plug in ?

careful. But it is becoming the Marrone way isn't it ?

He did it with Bradham as told by Nigel with subtlety. We know he has done it with Dareus . Is this D M's MO moving forward ?

i am okay with that honestly .

i am ok with it. I just can't imagine how hogan could actually start over woods.

Ok this is totally unrelated but maybe thing could be worse

@716SportsGuy: Dumpster fire. "@espn_macmahon: Cowboys secondary is so depleted that DBs coach Jerome Henderson is working in at safety with scout team.”

@AndyTWCNews: #Bills working on read-option a bit tonight. #BillsCamp