Car Deodorizer

The Avenger

Anybody out there have a suggestion for how to deodorize a car?

I was visiting family on Cape Cod where they don't have trash pickup - you have to cart your trash to the dump. On the way home from a dump run the empty can fell in the back of my SUV and I got some really smelly garbage can juice in the back. I vacuumed it up almost immediately and I've applied a bunch of different cleaners to the area in the back but I still have a garbage smell. I'm rapidly approaching Seinfeld territory here - just sell the damn car to be free of the smell - anyone ever have success getting some serious funk out of a car?

I'm going to throw out a completely wild, off-the-wall suggestion that I have no idea whether or not it will work, but it's what I'd try if I were desperate.

http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Odor-Eliminator-Urine-Cleaner/dp/B00CKFL93K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406429531&sr=8-1&keywords=petzyme

I don't know if it will work...but this stuff does eliminate the smell from pet urine, anything that takes care of cat piss is worth a shot. Clean the upholstery with something else first, though (maybe Spray Nine).

Well for all your trouble... I hope you found a 15 foot cliff with another pile of garbage @ the bottom of the cliff to throw your garbage on top of! Just be careful, they have cameras everywhere now, video is more damning than 8x10 glossy photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against you.

What's up with parts of MA not having garbage pick up? Betcha Tom Brady gets trash pick-up in Provincetown.

;-)