Looking for input for Bills radio segment

Hello All,

My local sports radio station (Greenville, NC) is doing an NFL preview over the next few days. They are choosing local fans of all 32 teams to answer questions about their team and yours truly has been asked to answer questions for the Bills segment.

Most of them are simple topics the average NFL fan could discuss, but there are 2 I would appreciate any input you all have on. I have been going back and forth on the following topics.

Who is a fantasy sleeper on the Bills?

Who is a player only Bills fans know about that needs to have a good year for the Bills to succeed?

Thanks all!

Sleeper: Robert Woods, him and Watkins could be a great duo this year. I wouldn't go for any RB's because the touches could be pretty evenly split and it would be tough to get big points week to week.

Player: Aaron Williams, he's not too well known and if he has a hard time this year, we could get torched over the top.

Edited by Teen Insight

Robert Woods and "Sir" Nigel Bradham

I think Woods will be utilized a ton in the slot this year, and I think he is tailor made for that role. Especially in PPR leagues...I think he is a solid #3 (maybe even a #2) WR. Of course, all of the Bills WR's are kind of "wildcard" options given our QB situation.

It's obvious...even if it's just for depth, Bradham has to step up his game.

Robert Woods and "Sir" Nigel Bradham

I think Woods will be utilized a ton in the slot this year, and I think he is tailor made for that role. Especially in PPR leagues...I think he is a solid #3 (maybe even a #2) WR. Of course, all of the Bills WR's are kind of "wildcard" options given our QB situation.

It's obvious...even if it's just for depth, Bradham has to step up his game.

These are my choices as well

Thanks for the input everyone. It is much appreciated.

Now I just have to figure out how to answer this one... What do Bills fans think about EJ Manuel? I guess I better go back and audit one of the EJ threads...