ISIS Orders Female Mutilation

Why did this horrendous practice start? Is it an admission by ISIS and others that Allah messed up and man has to correct the screw up?

http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exceptionalism/383614/isis-orders-females-have-genitals-mutilated-wesley-j-smith

The militant group Islamic State (Isis) has ordered all girls and women in and around Iraq’s northern city of Mosul to undergo female genital mutilation, the United Nations says. The “fatwa” issued by the Sunni Muslim fighters would potentially affect 4 million women and girls, the UN resident and humanitarian coordinator in Iraq, Jacqueline Badcock, told reporters in Geneva by videolink from Irbil.

“This is something very new for Iraq, particularly in this area, and is of grave concern and does need to be addressed,” she said. “This is not the will of Iraqi people, or the women of Iraq in these vulnerable areas covered by the terrorists,” she added.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely disgusting. We should just bomb the whole place, kill everyone, save the women from this. I am being dead serious.

This is what these people do. A mere unintended consequence of leaving Iraq. Muslims are evil people. Always have been always will be, the worst of the worst.

I think these women are safer than you think. According to a survey of leading female stand ups, most men can't find the clitoris anyway.

It's where the "G," "H," and "B" keys meet on the keyboard.

Edit: I just realized what a sick joke that actually is. I wonder if Dell intended to put the "clit mouse" in the middle of "GHB."

Edited by DC Tom

Edit: I just realized what a sick joke that actually is. I wonder if Dell intended to put the "clit mouse" in the middle of "GHB."

If so then I guess Dell engineers are particularly misguided but generous group of date rapists if they're concerning themselves with her pleasure.

IBM placed it there first

The Religion of Peace™

What percent of the worlds nearly 1 billion Muslim women have been mutilated like this?

Which predominantly Muslim countries have mandatory female mutilation?

Why did we support conditions that gave rise to Isis in Syria?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I usually don't talk shop in here but you guys are uber dorks regardless of political persuasion. I can assure you that beyond clicking to open some sort of video or picture, which they will pay handsomely for if produced correctly, there is nothing on a computer keyboard that will arouse a woman.

Hint: Put the computer away and look around on the woman's body, and not just with your eyes. Don't ignore anything. Pay attention. There are at least 2,493 spots that will turn her into your devotee if done correctly. There may be more. I have R&D working on it.

Extra Hint for Greggy and a few others: The woman has to be willing to let you do this and if you don't get prior approval from her, don't expect me to be there with bail money.

What percent of the worlds nearly 1 billion Muslim women have been mutilated like this?

Are you setting a quota here? What number would be "ok"?

Before anyone answers that let me point out that Joe may be planning a move. If so, only list the countries that also have no internet access.

Let me guess, it is a four letter plural word that starts with J and has a W in it somewhere. Amiright?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country

It is even worse than I thought, it is in a large number of Muslim areas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

This is a freaking atrocity.