PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say, Luck may have a neck-beard but he damn sure is my fantasy MVP. Which says a lot considering I've also got Antonio Brown and Gronk who have been fantasy monsters on their own.

I guess what I'm saying is, The Frozen F*ck Lizards are going to be a mighty tough out come playoff time.

I gotta say, Luck may have a neck-beard but he damn sure is my fantasy MVP. Which says a lot considering I've also got Antonio Brown and Gronk who have been fantasy monsters on their own.

I guess what I'm saying is, The Frozen F*ck Lizards are going to be a mighty tough out come playoff time.

The worst part about Luck is that even in his bad games, he throws the ball 50 times for 400 yards. He's insane.

Still, as long as Foster doesn't get hurt, I can contend with anybody. But that's a big question mark with his third injury of the year already.

Edited by FireChan

The worst part about Luck is that even in his bad games, he throws the ball 50 times for 400 yards. He's insane.

Still, as long as Foster doesn't get hurt, I can contend with anybody. But that's a big question mark with his third injury of the year already.

You're right there for sure. The thing with this league, as we've all seen, any week someone unexpected can drop a thirty-five point game. Get two or three of those guys in one week and suddenly you're over 200. It's a bat-**** crazy scoring system but it sure is fun.

You're right there for sure. The thing with this league, as we've all seen, any week someone unexpected can drop a thirty-five point game. Get two or three of those guys in one week and suddenly you're over 200. It's a bat-**** crazy scoring system but it sure is fun.

I'm playing 2 leagues. In this one, Eli got 36 points. In the other? 17.

It's making me nuts. Also, I've never done PPR before. This makes Sammy Watkins 3 catch 157 yard game < some other dude's 12 catch 100 yard game.

But, this fun...I thought for sure I was gonnna win this week. Seems like everybod has their best game against me.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'm playing 2 leagues. In this one, Eli got 36 points. In the other? 17.

It's making me nuts. Also, I've never done PPR before. This makes Sammy Watkins 3 catch 157 yard game < some other dude's 12 catch 100 yard game.

But, this fun...I thought for sure I was gonnna win this week. Seems like everybod has their best game against me.

I took the scoring system from my only dynasty league (almost 10 years now) because it's the most fun -- but it is crazy. And also, we can all talk about adjustments or tweaks to it in the off season if people want. I didn't expect the scores to be quite this high, but then again, this NFL season has been nutty stats wise.

I took the scoring system from my only dynasty league (almost 10 years now) because it's the most fun -- but it is crazy. And also, we can all talk about adjustments or tweaks to it in the off season if people want. I didn't expect the scores to be quite this high, but then again, this NFL season has been nutty stats wise.

Yeah, you can't blame the scoring system when Cam Newton puts up 40 one week, and an average of 15 every other week.

It's my own fault for screwing up the draft times between leagues. This auto-drafted team contained the biggest irony for me: it drafted RG3. I don't think there's a poster on this board who has criticized the RG3 trade, RG3 himself, or the entire RG3 hype, more than I. And it's not just RG3. I've been mocking the Redskins in general for years. Especially Dan Synder. Then, I mocked the Rams for squandering their good fortune from the RG3 trade, to us = EJ, Kiko, Goodwin, Gragg, for Tavon Austin and a JAG saftey? :lol:

So besides RG3, who else gets auto-drafted? Pierre Garcon, Alfred Morris, and Zac Stacy? WTF! :wallbash::lol:

Highly Ironic. Still can't believe it. And really: who the F would draft theiir QB, #1 RB, and #2 WR from the same team?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Benched Jeffrey and Cutler. Left 65.8 on the bench in favor of Ryan and Patterson giving me 21.8 points. I thought both Cutler and Forte would score more but Yahoo kept telling me I was wrong. I need to listen to myself.

Not to mention Lamar Miller was on my bench as W/R/T. I knew Forte and Hill would outdo him at RB, and think Kendall Wright outdoes him at W/R/T (we'll find out tomorrow).

If Dwayne Allen lights it up for Indy tonight and comes close to my 107 points I am going to bench Wright just in case he gets negative points and costs me a win.

TrannyGreg is mounting an impressive campaign again this week. Fire Chan and the Moral Crusaders have got better week after week and will take TrannyGreg down, though.

Benched Jeffrey and Cutler. Left 65.8 on the bench in favor of Ryan and Patterson giving me 21.8 points. I thought both Cutler and Forte would score more but Yahoo kept telling me I was wrong. I need to listen to myself.

Not to mention Lamar Miller was on my bench as W/R/T. I knew Forte and Hill would outdo him at RB, and think Kendall Wright outdoes him at W/R/T (we'll find out tomorrow).

If Dwayne Allen lights it up for Indy tonight and comes close to my 107 points I am going to bench Wright just in case he gets negative points and costs me a win.

TrannyGreg is mounting an impressive campaign again this week. Fire Chan and the Moral Crusaders have got better week after week and will take TrannyGreg down, though.

In this league, anyone can win any week it seems. OC helped me out by forgetting he's in the league. :beer:

• 3 weeks later...