AJ Hawk Tackles Fan upon Request

Looks like A.J. Hawk tackled a fan upon his request at a golf tournament. Didn't know if it has been posted but thought It's be worth a share.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/watch-packers-lineback-a-j--hawk-lay-out-willing-fan-at-golf-tournament-165317737.html

Brings me to my next question: If you could have the opportunity to cover, block, tackle or try to run by any Buffalo Bill, who would it be?

Personally, I'd love to try to rush the edge on Cordy Glenn...haaaa man that'd be terrible.

That video was just pathetic. The guy just stood there and took it and AJ Hawk didn't do much. Also he doesn't look that big at all, seriously. I'd expect him to be bigger, he's no bigger then I am.

Anyway

Cover: Chandler - I would have a decent shot at doing so, and it'd be a decent matchup.

Block: Mario Williams because why not. I am not big enough (220-225ish) to make a stand.

Tackle: Fred Jackson. His heart and determination against mine? I don't stand a chance. I am just a mortal.

Run on: Kiko Alonso or former Bill Jarius Byrd. Both of them are solid tacklers and I would not really shy away, just try to bowl both of them over and knock their lights out.

That video was just pathetic. The guy just stood there and took it and AJ Hawk didn't do much. Also he doesn't look that big at all, seriously. I'd expect him to be bigger, he's no bigger then I am.

Anyway

Cover: Chandler - I would have a decent shot at doing so, and it'd be a decent matchup.

Block: Mario Williams because why not. I am not big enough (220-225ish) to make a stand.

Tackle: Fred Jackson. His heart and determination against mine? I don't stand a chance. I am just a mortal.

Run on: Kiko Alonso or former Bill Jarius Byrd. Both of them are solid tacklers and I would not really shy away, just try to bowl both of them over and knock their lights out.

No you wouldn't and no you aren't

why not ? sure i agree i would love to see him destroy every thing i learned about physics . and humliate me in front God and everyone. Hell yes i would love that experience !

Fred ? The only way i would try to tackle him was just before the huddle ended. Better yet when he was home asleep. At least then it would be level playing field.

Run ? Run away thats what i would do.

you sir have lost your mind.

I'd take Moorman on. :beer:

Good call. Let me know if you need back up . i think if you fail he might be tuckered out enough for me to grab the glory .

I am preparing as we speak .

No you wouldn't and no you aren't

why not ? sure i agree i would love to see him destroy every thing i learned about physics . and humliate me in front God and everyone. Hell yes i would love that experience !

Fred ? The only way i would try to tackle him was just before the huddle ended. Better yet when he was home asleep. At least then it would be level playing field.

Run ? Run away thats what i would do.

you sir have lost your mind.

Good call. Let me know if you need back up . i think if you fail he might be tuckered out enough for me to grab the glory .

I am preparing as we speak .

And I would give $100 for each of those I could do to any charity that'd set it up. Not because I want to fan boy mark out to any of those guys, but because it's a good way to find out what I am made of...

ya know, because I would end up in the ER getting some X-rays done, likely be torn apart or open, maybe more. But I would pay to experience it. I'd love every second it and all of the last moments of my life.

And I would give $100 for each of those I could do to any charity that'd set it up. Not because I want to fan boy mark out to any of those guys, but because it's a good way to find out what I am made of...

ya know, because I would end up in the ER getting some X-rays done, likely be torn apart or open, maybe more. But I would pay to experience it. I'd love every second it and all of the last moments of my life.

That Sir , I understand. And i expected as much from you.

I know you are not fronting.

I have read enough of your posts and a couple sidebars to believe your mind set.

Since i am 167 and 53 i am talking out my patootie if i ever think i can compete .

J thats a hell of a way to pass to the great beyond !

I like it !

I would love the chance to hit TJ Graham.... Only because his lack of progression has been disappointing. We are about the same size. Would have to pin him on the sideline though as it would be comical how quickly he'd run by me. I'll say cover also.... while he'd easily run past me... He'd drop the catch.

I'd go up against Cory Graham... That as close to fair as there is on that side. He'd still dominate prob, but at least he's not as speedy or violent as some of the other dudes.

I absolutely would not want to carry a football into a confrontation with spikes, wouldn't want to have to beat wood to a QB, or to have to tackle Fjax or Dixson.

I got ran over by Fred Taylor once. Once.(the rest of the game he just ran by me)

Major points for you !

and i envy you actually

I got beaned a couple times by a major league pitcher, does that count??

A couple times ! What the hell did you say to the catcher :devil:

I would love the chance to hit TJ Graham.... Only because his lack of progression has been disappointing. We are about the same size. Would have to pin him on the sideline though as it would be comical how quickly he'd run by me. I'll say cover also.... while he'd easily run past me... He'd drop the catch.

I'd go up against Cory Graham... That as close to fair as there is on that side. He'd still dominate prob, but at least he's not as speedy or violent as some of the other dudes.

I absolutely would not want to carry a football into a confrontation with spikes, wouldn't want to have to beat wood to a QB, or to have to tackle Fjax or Dixson.

I laughed out loud abot TJ .

You get bonus points.

And I will donate a hundred bucks to see you up against Corey Graham.

If I had to choose, I would want my shot at blocking a Brian Moorman punt... Seems harmless, lol

Seems harmless if its just you and Garrison Sanborn and you are rushing from out side the hashes on a timed blitz , maybe then it's harmless !

: )

Edited by 3rdand12

If I had to choose, I would want my shot at blocking a Brian Moorman punt... Seems harmless, lol

Did you play football? I've seen some guys get blasted trying to block punts. Balls to the face, gut, nuts, etc. Saw a guy block a field goal with his thigh, the pad didn't even do enough to protect him and he still ended up with a nice welt.

Anyway

he lives in Cbus in the offseason. Saw him in Target and he looks like a regular guy (not that big).

Major points for you !

and i envy you actually

A couple times ! What the hell did you say to the catcher :devil:

I laughed out loud abot TJ .

You get bonus points.

And I will donate a hundred bucks to see you up against Corey Graham.

Seems harmless if its just you and Garrison Sanborn and you are rushing from out side the hashes on a timed blitz , maybe then it's harmless !

: )

We played on the same team growing up... He just got way better... Ended up earning a ring with the Cardinals...

Did you play football? I've seen some guys get blasted trying to block punts. Balls to the face, gut, nuts, etc. Saw a guy block a field goal with his thigh, the pad didn't even do enough to protect him and he still ended up with a nice welt.

Of course I played football...

I'm talking full pads, rushing unblocked from the outside... Harmless unless I get the ball in a bad spot or catch a foot...

We played on the same team growing up... He just got way better... Ended up earning a ring with the Cardinals...

Of course I played football...

I'm talking full pads, rushing unblocked from the outside... Harmless unless I get the ball in a bad spot or catch a foot...

Oh alright you get points too then !

and my respect of course .

but you already had that .

You guys never cease to amaze me in character and experience .

Oh alright you get points too then !

and my respect of course .

but you already had that .

You guys never cease to amaze me in character and experience .

Trying to find solid shreds of sarcasm in this, but I'm struggling- lol

Edited by CountryCletus