What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Clearly... another mass shooting by a whi..... oh wait, crap. 

BTW: Pistol braces do NOTHING to cause more deaths or less deaths. People who want to argue they do, they have ZERO understanding of firearms. 

"Bullets have been used in some recent mass shootings."

More guns right?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wut

Here's what I know about the left under Biden. They enjoy imprisoning minorities and watching them murder each other in the streets. At this point I see no other answer for why these minorities keep doing this and the left just ignores it.  They want it to happen. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

Here's what I know about the left under Biden. They enjoy imprisoning minorities and watching them murder each other in the streets. At this point I see no other answer for why these minorities keep doing this and the left just ignores it.  They want it to happen. 

They enjoy imprisoning minorities?

LMAO - who enjoys that?

Hmm I’d say it’s your fn party that enjoys keeping black people in their place.

Just ask the two guys kicked out to the Tennessee legislature. 

jfc - fn idiots 

Wait - crat - what’s his?

Missouri Governor Does Not Pardon Kevin Strickland, Who Prosecutor Says Is Wrongfully Imprisoned

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Can you admit you get where I'm coming from? He's not white, AR-15 not used.... media stops talking about it.

Why?

I’ve seen and heard it on the news all days here - stop deflecting gun nut 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They enjoy imprisoning minorities?

LMAO - who enjoys that?

Hmm I’d say it’s your fn party that enjoys keeping black people in their place.

Just ask the two guys kicked out to the Tennessee legislature. 

jfc - fn idiots 

Wait - crat - what’s his?

Missouri Governor Does Not Pardon Kevin Strickland, Who Prosecutor Says Is Wrongfully Imprisoned

Joe Biden and the crime bill and the drug bill...both of which imprisoned minorities at an incredibly high rate over white people. This has lead to these problems today. And the left must just want it to happen. It's the only reasonable conclusion. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

Joe Biden and the crime bill and the drug bill...both of which imprisoned minorities at an incredibly high rate over white people. This has lead to these problems today. And the left must just want it to happen. It's the only reasonable conclusion. 

Same Missouri governor had no issue pardoning the infamous white couple

Missouri governor pardons gun-waving St. Louis lawyer couple

Keep trying precious - you are always 100% in over your head.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I’ve seen and heard it on the news all days here - stop deflecting gun nut 

I've listened to and watched both CNN and Fox all day (have it on XM in the car and on my 2nd monitor in my office). Go to both media outlet sites... the story is SHOVED down to one small link, buried. Fox has it around 1/2 down the page (at least they have an image to the story). Zero on CBS News front page. Small text link buried on NBC News (well under the 'racist racoon' in Oregon). ABC has more than anyone, and it's 2nd page (the story about "White woman who killed Black neighbor arrested", is higher than this story). 

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Same Missouri governor had no issue pardoning the infamous white couple

Missouri governor pardons gun-waving St. Louis lawyer couple

Keep trying precious - you are always 100% in over your head.

What did they do wrong? Was anyone charged for trespassing on their property and breaking into their community through the gate?

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What did they do wrong? Was anyone charged for trespassing on their property and breaking into their community through the gate?

You don't get it man.

lmao

what a low iq shittshow.

37 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I've listened to and watched both CNN and Fox all day (have it on XM in the car and on my 2nd monitor in my office). Go to both media outlet sites... the story is SHOVED down to one small link, buried. Fox has it around 1/2 down the page (at least they have an image to the story). Zero on CBS News front page. Small text link buried on NBC News (well under the 'racist racoon' in Oregon). ABC has more than anyone, and it's 2nd page (the story about "White woman who killed Black neighbor arrested", is higher than this story). 

Bull shhit - it's been on several times.

Keep deflecting precious.

GUNS GUNS GUNS EVERYONE GETS A GUN

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You don't get it man.

lmao

what a low iq shittshow.

Bull shhit - it's been on several times.

Keep deflecting precious.

GUNS GUNS GUNS EVERYONE GETS A GUN

you’re right I have no idea what these people have to do with anything I said lol

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you’re right I have no idea what these people have to do with anything I said lol

The governor was willing to pardon two white right-wing gun-toting nut jobs but not an innocent black guy wrongly accused.

Of course, you didn't catch that.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The governor was willing to pardon two white right-wing gun-toting nut jobs but not an innocent black guy wrongly accused.

Of course, you didn't catch that.

What does that have to do with what I wrote? 

• Like (+1) 1