What is better, no guns, or more guns?

52 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Damn. Another weekend of carnage in dem strongholds.  When the Dems gonna do anything about the gangs and repeat criminals. 

They want these shootings to continue until public sentiment for stricter gun ownership laws becomes acceptable to a large majority.  They can't take away the 2nd amendment but they can convince people to disarm themselves.  

You can bet your bippy those midnight SWAT units with full body armour and military grade weopons the regime sends to visit their political enemies and critics won't be disarming anytime soon.

Democrats publicly denounce these killings while doing nothing to crack down on criminals and the mentally ill that commit these shootings (they don't dare offend the drug companies whose products the killers are on).  Privately, they celebrate them as each one brings them closer to the objective of facing an easier time of controlling a population of dissenters incapable of self-defense.

Some specific posters here might add that's what authoritarian regimes always do which is seek a monopoly on violence.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

Philadelphia murderer identified as BLM trans activist and 'poof', there goes that story

73255508-6484-4f76-88f6-2d0cdbc5b9d0-536

If the media wants to talk about mental health, perhaps they should start by discussing why there seems to more trans terrorists lately.

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2023/07/04/blm-trans-activist-mass-shooter-philadelphia-n2385094

Another black mass shooter... another trans mass shooter.... 

I should give up my AR-15's 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

AMERICANS’ INSTINCT FOR TYRANNY IS VERY DEVELOPED:  

FBI: Gun Sales Top 1 Million for 47 Months Straight.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/fbi-gun-sales-over-1-million-47-months-straight

I've bought 3 new firearms myself over the past 4-6 weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-scooter-shoots-people-seemingly-random-new-york-kills-one-injures-rcna93248

The man, identified only as a 25-year-old with a prior arrest, had a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun with an extended magazine and an "illegal" scooter without plates, New York Police First Deputy Commissioner Edward Caban said at a news conference.

The suspect has not been responsive to detectives and appears to suffer from emotional or mental issues, police sources said. It's not clear if he's been evaluated by a mental health professional, however.

"The perpetrator was described as a male on a scooter firing at a nail salon on Jamaica Avenue," Kenny said.

Notice how the perp was described, very very carefully...now i may be wrong but this seems to be how

the "news" works....something tells me if it was a white male it would say it over and over and over again.

Just a hunch, I could be wrong.

Most times when the "truth"  (lol)  hits, it's already old news and no one cares.

070823-NYC-Scooter-killer-presser-14-1.j

The perp.

UPDATE:

The shooter — described as a Hispanic man with a heavy build, dressed in a green shirt, black pants with a white stripe and black and white sneakers — had a .9-mm firearm with an extended magazine of ammunition, according to a police source.

SCOOTER-SHOOTER-1.jpg?resize=1024,682&qu

Just sayin. Clear 100% proof of the highly political media and the clear

bias happenin' in the US Slums of Merica.

- I had to dig for this info.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1