What is better, no guns, or more guns?

(continued)

They care about likes and views when they can sensationalize a RARE white on black shooting.

Not a word from David Hogg.

Not a word from AOC.

Not a word from BLM.

No protests.

No riots.

No $3m GoFundMe.

The victims families were not invited to the White House.

NOTHING.

Nobody cares about a black life until it’s ended by a white life. Full stop.

Concern for black lives is only prominent when there’s an opportunity to express disdain for whites.

NOW. SAY THEIR NAMES YOU SELECTIVE OUTRAGE COWARDS.

Shaunkivia Smith, 17

Marsiah Collins, 19

Corbin Holston, 23

Philstavious Dowdell, 18

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

America’s new pastime 

Bangers doing banger things.  

"A police report released Tuesday states witnesses told responding officers that a “large group” of teenagers pulled into the parking lot and began fistfighting. Witnesses then told officers the teenagers began shooting at each other before they fled in their vehicles where it appeared shots were fired from one vehicle towards another, the report states"

"police planned to meet Tuesday morning with city recreation staff to formulate a safety plan “to ensure that our city’s youth can feel safe when playing on our parks and playgrounds,” Jacobs said"  But I thought more parks with things to do stops gun violence

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/life-in-north-charlestons-most-violent-neighborhoods-the-faces-behind-the-statistics/article_2e1f57c8-b37d-11e7-9700-5f0ae77b2923.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/3rd-shooting-youth-sports-field-days-leaves-hurt/story?id=84428964#:~:text=On April 25%2C a barrage of gunfire interrupted,and their teammates%2C coaches and spectators seeking cover.https://abcnews4.com/news/local/coroner-identifies-16-and-19-year-olds-killed-in-north-charleston-shooting-over-weekend

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Bangers doing banger things.  

"A police report released Tuesday states witnesses told responding officers that a “large group” of teenagers pulled into the parking lot and began fistfighting. Witnesses then told officers the teenagers began shooting at each other before they fled in their vehicles where it appeared shots were fired from one vehicle towards another, the report states"

"police planned to meet Tuesday morning with city recreation staff to formulate a safety plan “to ensure that our city’s youth can feel safe when playing on our parks and playgrounds,” Jacobs said"  But I thought more parks with things to do stops gun violence

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/life-in-north-charlestons-most-violent-neighborhoods-the-faces-behind-the-statistics/article_2e1f57c8-b37d-11e7-9700-5f0ae77b2923.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/3rd-shooting-youth-sports-field-days-leaves-hurt/story?id=84428964#:~:text=On April 25%2C a barrage of gunfire interrupted,and their teammates%2C coaches and spectators seeking cover.https://abcnews4.com/news/local/coroner-identifies-16-and-19-year-olds-killed-in-north-charleston-shooting-over-weekend

Excuses excuses... 

It's never easy access to GUNS.

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Excuses excuses... 

It's never easy access to GUNS.

Blacks and whites have equal access to guns. Hell, because of felony conviction rates you could argue that blacks have less access to firearms. Yet criminal shootings are mostly a black problem, as we’ve established in the various crime threads. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Blacks and whites have equal access to guns. Hell, because of felony conviction rates you could argue that blacks have less access to firearms. Yet criminal shootings are mostly a black problem, as we’ve established in the various crime threads. 

What part of I don't give a F who is using the guns.

It's the GD GUNS

F'n idiots

13 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Not even felony rates.  look at gun laws in cities. many make it almost impossible for people to get a permit.  

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

irrelevant 

Kinda is. Facts mater. 

When the media and liberals use total BS information on firearms, the public becomes uninformed on the truth. 

You want to rant and rave about how the pro-Trump people are saying the election is stolen... imagine that's what you hear from ALL media sources? The public starts to believe it and thus, misinformed. 

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Kinda is. Facts mater. 

When the media and liberals use total BS information on firearms, the public becomes uninformed on the truth. 

You want to rant and rave about how the pro-Trump people are saying the election is stolen... imagine that's what you hear from ALL media sources? The public starts to believe it and thus, misinformed. 

Yeah, keep spinning and blaming everyone and everything else...

The fact is - we are the ONLY country on this planet with this level of gun violence.

You cannot defend it.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, keep spinning and blaming everyone and everything else...

The fact is - we are the ONLY country on this planet with this level of gun violence.

You cannot defend it.

A50A735E-E6DA-4D41-9C78-FB8B2297A97D.thumb.jpeg.4a36a2b5cb8de02c30c9e6eb72cfda99.jpeg

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, we both know and that's why you are FIGHTING and DENYING the severity of the issue.

Not sure what I'm fighting either. I'm not worried about losing anything. I live in a free state that protects their people from anti-2A nuts. The county I live in is even more pro-2A. 

Yea, not concerned my man. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Not sure what I'm fighting either. I'm not worried about losing anything. I live in a free state that protects their people from anti-2A nuts. The county I live in is even more pro-2A. 

Yea, not concerned my man. 

Doesn't it bother you that lunatics are ruining it for everyone else?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Doesn't it bother you that lunatics are ruining it for everyone else?

Considering there are 400 million firearms in the United States and a FRACTION of people who have one are criminals? Not really. Bothers me that the media and the left paint a false narrative, making people believe things that aren't factual. 

At least you can admit that most of us are good law abiding citizens. 

• Like (+1) 1