NFL Total Access asked which DL duo would lead in sacks

Dopey

I was watching the other night and the question was asked and the answer given was JJ Watt and Clowney. I get it the hype because of JJ and the potential of Clowney. I'm gonna sound like a homer but the first duo to come to mind was Jerry Hughes and Mario Williams. Swartz likes his dline to create the pressure as apposed to blitzing. I feel this will lead to the dline getting more sacks than last year. because of this, I would say Hughes and Williams over JJ and Clowney. Any thoughts?

I'd rank St Louis and Carolina as 1 & 2. Galette and Jordan combined for 24.5 sacks in New Orleans last year. Bills should be some where near the top. All Though Williams and Williams combined for .5 more sacks than Williams and Hughes. I'd take St Louis.

If it's the whole line the Bills will be up at the top with anyone. If it's just a duo, then I just don't know how much I think Hughes will be able to repeat (or more importantly improve) on his magic from last season. Hope so.

Watt and clowney will be quite the handful. However I think their offense is going to put them on some bad field positions and they have a new scheme with Crennel. Wade was a great DC, not a great HC.Crennel falls into the same category. Not a fan of OBrien as a HC. I expect high sack total, not sure if wins will follow.

Watt and clowney will be quite the handful. However I think their offense is going to put them on some bad field positions and they have a new scheme with Crennel. Wade was a great DC, not a great HC.Crennel falls into the same category. Not a fan of OBrien as a HC. I expect high sack total, not sure if wins will follow.

You can say that again, again.

GO BILLS!!!

I'd rank St Louis and Carolina as 1 & 2. Galette and Jordan combined for 24.5 sacks in New Orleans last year. Bills should be some where near the top. All Though Williams and Williams combined for .5 more sacks than Williams and Hughes. I'd take St Louis.

Greg Hardy was found guilty of assault recently. He's got to be disciplined for that.

posting while on the treadmill - lol

You might have the Bills syndrome my friend.

Greg Hardy was found guilty of assault recently. He's got to be disciplined for that.

Rams may have the best D line this year.

They have been focused on getting nasty up front tough division eh ?

Hardy ? Champagne cocaine and weed flying out the window.She broke a toenail getting banged on a bed full of guns.

yes all very nice. someone should DO something . thats for sure