Last Comic Standing Season 9 Premiers July 22nd, 2015!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBF: no surprise we both love this show!

I actually haven't watched it since season 1 (2003), but stumbled upon it this year and am hooked.

Some questionable cuts by the judges re the top 10.

I am a big fan of joe machi. I also like rod man. But other than 2 those guys, not sure I like any of the others. I thought there were a lot better comics that got cut (eg, alignon mitra).

Add another thing to the list of stuff we have in common lol

I forgot to add that I like Monroe Martin and Rocky LaPorte. I can see any of them winning

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I like him as well.

I forgot about Rocky LaPorte.

His bit on the zoo made me laugh so hard I couldnt breathe

Never heard of Russell Peters before now? I'm glad you found his stuff.

Canada has great comedians.

Here are 2 you should check out on Youtube who are hilarious.

A friend of mine named Graham Chittenden and Rob Pue

I promise you wont regret it.

CBF

Anyone else watching this show?

I love it.

Joe Machi is hilarious and I hope he wins

CBF

Yes, I watch it but I can't stand Roseanne. All she does is kiss ass to almost every comic toss in her annoying laugh. It's a great group but not surprised because they're pretty much all seasoned. The sad part is I've watched this show in the past and I don't recall ever seeing any of the winners of the show amount to anything afterwards.I'm rooting for DC Benny as he seems like he'd have the best guy to do a sitcom while Karlous Miller, Rod Man and Joe Machi might be better stand up artists I can't see them making it in other genres. Lachlan Patterson might take it all though as he's younger and might appeal more to online voters etc.

I like those guys too-- just not as much as Machi and Rod Man.

The two people who I really disliked and was surprised made it to the top-10 were Aida Rodriguez and Jimmy Shubert (especially Shubert-- don't like his "yelling" style).

By the way, I had never heard of Russell Peters before this show--i.e., the one judge. I started watching some of his stuff on youtube, and it is great.

Schobert's annoying and don't think he'll last much longer unless he's got an alliance going to keep him in.

I loved Rod Man on Ellen and am really starting to like him.

Laughlin was awesome. I was laughing so hard. Also, if you follow him on Twitter he posts behind the scenes stuff like how last night he actually went before DC Benny and how they had to reshoot the results scene three times. And that him and DC Benny wherte both drinking before they went on to do their set.

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I loved Rod Man on Ellen and am really starting to like him.

Laughlin was awesome. I was laughing so hard. Also, if you follow him on Twitter he posts behind the scenes stuff like how last night he actually went before DC Benny and how they had to reshoot the results scene three times. And that him and DC Benny wherte both drinking before they went on to do their set.

CBF

Laughlin's set was great and of course DC let me down. Roseanne actually made a good critique as DC's middle was pretty much the same joke over and over again. It looks like it could be Rod Man and Laughlin in the finale if things keep going as they are.

Wife and I watch it.... I'm not a huge fan of the woman on the show... No idea how she got picked to be on Ellan...

I think Rod Man and Monroe are probably the best two...

Although the guy that win the head to head last night had a good set, which, until this point is very atypical of him.

I think Laughlin is solid, but I would put at least 3 others in front of him (machi, rod man, rocky, and maybe even Monroe).

I still think machi is the guy to beat.

You and me both! (No surprise there)

Notice how no one has ever voted for him to be eliminated yet.

I think they are all scared of him

CBF

The guy who always seems nervous.

the one who made the joke about how he would make his bank password the "N" word because he would never say it out loud

CBF

OMG!!! I totally forgot about him bc that's exactly it- he never gets voted for!!! Laughed so hard at his first 2 sets...

He is soooo socially awkward... If it's an act- he's awesome at it!!!