Kurt Warner? Jay Fiedler? Drew Bledsoe?

Pete

Oooooh crap! :(

217670[/snapback]

What was the name of that guy the Bengals drafted with the fifth pick in 1991 or 1992. He was like a guy from Houston or something? Completely sucked, I think.

Also, what the hell happened to Paul Justin. Most underrated QB in the history of the game.

What was the name of that guy the Bengals drafted with the fifth pick in 1991 or 1992. He was like a guy from Houston or something? Completely sucked, I think.

Also, what the hell happened to Paul Justin. Most underrated QB in the history of the game.

217672[/snapback]

Andre Ware was from Houston but he went to Detroit. Run and Shoot city! :( Cincinnati almost annually blows a number 1 pick on a QB

Oh, so now you're the police of the kind of threads we can have? I thought the mods were supposed to determine what threads we could have. So no one else should suggest Kurt Warner? Is that what you're saying?

Well, I think Warner would be great. He and his wife can sell Bills-sponsored Flowbees so everyone at the Ralph could get a haircut like them. We'll make it Kurt Warner's Wife's Haircut Day! Everyone gets a Flowbee with a Bills logo on it, and at halftime, everyone goes down on the field and gives each other a buzz cut...

[/sarcasm most definitely off in the sandbox]