I think we are closer than we have been in years

I think EJ is better than we have seen so far, therefore I like 'em this year. The rest of the division is better as well. Phin's look really good and the Pats , well they are the Pats. Jets D should be very good. So everyone is better in the division. Hopefully it comes down to injuries and turnovers, like it should, and not that the Bills QB is no good. That would be an improvement in and of itself, blaming losses on injuries and turnovers and not on lack of key position talent and ability.

You can't be serious! The fins r a mess. Pouncey is done for about 4 months n he is the best player on the team. The O-line will probably b putting out 5 "new" starters <--------- = trainwreck. Tanney may not make it out of week 2. Marano, LOL that's all i got for him.

The Jets, meh

& NE is the team to beat!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phins suck, Jests are a joke even with CJ 2k, and NE is beatable we have proven that. The division is for the taking IF this team will step up and take it. Look there is no way around this, its on EJ. I read from Watkins he wont' throw to him even wide open if EJ doesn't 'feel it'. !@#$ that, throw the Damn football to your top playmakers. Hell EJ has told everyone in the world he is going to single in on Woods just by what he has said.

EJ has to step up and be a damn good QB THIS year or I don't see him being here next year and we will have a new QB. There isn't time for 'Development' unless you show promise and progress early.

Did you watch the SB last year? There were not many teams that could hang with Seattle. SF, Arizona, and that's about it. You can't tell me Seattle is no better than San Diego, or KC.

Now I would agree with you there are many teams that could beat each other from the playoffs. It comes down to a few plays. BIll Polian was asked about SB 25 last week on NFL radio and he commented that game came down to three plays and they went to the Giants. He dais it had nothing to do with Belicheck's defense.

The Three plays,

1. Hostetler held on to the ball for a safety, and did not fumble. score would of been 17-3 instead of 12-3.

2. The Giants had a 3rd and long on the 1st drive in the second half, Mark Ingram got the first down on 3 missed tackles, one by Talley. There TD drive would of stalled.

3. Thurman Thomas could run out of bounds with 18 seconds left giving the Bills one more play instead of kicking the FG.

Bill Belleterd had ZERO to do with those.