Care to watch 1,000 people eat 1 ghost chili each?

Beerball

I don't eat hot peppers, but one of the Mexican guys working on my old ranch grew these black chili peppers that pointed upwards rather than hanging down like most chili's. He said the really hot ones grow pointing up rather than down. We had a party one day and he offered anyone brave enough to take a bite of one, my son and a few others tried, they all puked within 15 seconds. Those chili's were insanely hot and black. Would love know where they rate in the chili world.

i have some ghosts growing on my patio, along with carolina reapers, trinidad scorpions & morugas and some 7 pot peppers....gonna be a HOT summer

and that video doesn't do justice as to the pain involved in eating one...hell in eating a small slice of one

Edited by The Poojer

That's hilarious! My wife is Danish and let me tell you - those people don't use spice in their food at all - I joke that a salt and pepper set is a Danish spice rack because that's about the extent of the spices they use when they cook - hard to imagine those folks would have any concept of a ghost chili...