Jay Carney To Leave WH--Apparently Has Met His Quota Of Lies

He's being replaced by a guy named "Earnest". No mention of the reason he is leaving or when. He doesn't even have another gig lined up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/31/us/white-house-press-secretary-resigns.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, is leaving his post as the public face of the administration, stepping down after shifting from two decades of reporting to politics at the highest levels, President Obama said on Friday.

Mr. Obama, who announced Mr. Carney’s departure, said Mr. Carney would be replaced by the deputy press secretary, Josh Earnest.

Mr. Obama called Mr. Earnest a person of “sound judgment and great temperament.”

Mr. Carney, who fielded questions from the press moments after Mr. Obama left the podium, said the timing of his departure was uncertain.

“I haven’t made any decisions yet,” Mr. Carney said. “I’m excited by some of the possibilities. I’m sure you guys will be among the first to know after I’ve decided what to do.”

“It’s been an amazing experience. Just so fulfilling,” Mr. Carney said.

From the ACA, to Ghazi, to NSA, to IRS, to daily political horseshit....

Who the !@#$ would want that job...

True. He was a world class spin artist and he'll make a fine president one day.

I found his spin to be pretty thin and obvious. I wouldn't call him good at spin but he gets an A for effort. Don't know how the guy slept at night given the crap he put out there every day.

I found his spin to be pretty thin and obvious. I wouldn't call him good at spin but he gets an A for effort. Don't know how the guy slept at night given the crap he put out there every day.

They are actually aware of the crap they're saying being crap, and it does wear on them eventually.

If they have a soul. And very, very few people in the government lack souls.

They are actually aware of the crap they're saying being crap, and it does wear on them eventually.

Lack souls?

Lol, Tom's High or Drunk

Or a lawyer. Wait, almost all these phucks are lawyers or former ones aren't they? Anyway, being Barry's front man trying to explain all the incompetence and transgressions against the Constitution would kinda a be like that defense attorney that has to represent Ted Bundy. Would be a lot of psychological wear and tear, rationalization and guilt.

I can't think of a single press secretary in my lifetime who's had it easy. if they're not spinning like a ballerina on methamphetamine, they're taking mortar fire from the press, or both. as far as I'm concerned, it's the most underpaid position in any administration.

I can't think of a single press secretary in my lifetime who's had it easy. if they're not spinning like a ballerina on methamphetamine, they're taking mortar fire from the press, or both. as far as I'm concerned, it's the most underpaid position in any administration.

They get along with the press better than you'd think. The relationship might be adversarial, but it's pretty damn cordial.