The Official Patriots Knob-Bobbing Thread

IDBillzFan

Let's do this in crayolas, fellas. If you all want to talk about how great NE is, then here is your place to do it. What is so difficult about that? Why have eight different threads talking about how great they are...player by player, coach by coach. Let's be efficient and put it all here.

216786[/snapback]

I think we can get along just fine on our own...thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots, Brady , Bellichick are excellent at what they do foolish to say otherwise, its a marvel to see them take apart teams when it s counts

What has been wrong the past few years and hard to put up with are Patriot trolls coming to this board , spouting off ragging on the Buffalo Bills and Bills fans . Its rude to Bills fans and this board such folks should go to their own site, just as decent Bills fans are not going to go to another teams site and cut them up, To that extent I agree with LA, but to knock the team or not acknowledge their fine play like it or not they have a great Coach Quarterback and unequaled team ethic just cannot be watching the games. Better to watch people who know what they are doing and learn from it then pretend it isnt happening and carry on as usual. Its bogus to knock Bills fans who are football fans after having watched the most important games of the year for commenting about. them.

The Patriots, Brady , Bellichick are excellent at what they do foolish to say otherwise,  its a marvel to see them take apart teams when it s counts

What has been wrong the past few years and hard to put up with are Patriot trolls coming to this board , spouting off ragging on the Buffalo Bills and Bills fans . Its rude to Bills fans and this board such folks should go to their own site, just as decent Bills fans are not going to go to another teams site and cut them up,  To that extent I agree with LA, but to knock the team or not acknowledge their fine play like it or not they have a great Coach Quarterback and unequaled  team ethic just cannot be watching the games. Better to watch people who know what they are doing and learn from it then pretend it isnt  happening and carry on as usual. Its bogus to knock Bills fans who are football fans after having watched the most important games of the year for commenting about. them.

216829[/snapback]

Millbank, I agree with everything you're saying. I, myself, have been very complimentary toward the Patriots, from top to bottom; particularly about Brady, who has tremendous pocket presence and an insane ability to throw an accurate pass when people are headed right at him. There's also an incredible ability on behalf of Belicheck to exploit opponents on a regular basis and make other teams look like they're standing still. Yesterday was a perfect example of just that, and the Super Bowl will be no different. The countless, repetitive threads saying the same things are what I tend to find bothersome.

The Patriots, Brady , Bellichick are excellent at what they do foolish to say otherwise,  its a marvel to see them take apart teams when it s counts

What has been wrong the past few years and hard to put up with are Patriot trolls coming to this board , spouting off ragging on the Buffalo Bills and Bills fans . Its rude to Bills fans and this board such folks should go to their own site, just as decent Bills fans are not going to go to another teams site and cut them up,  To that extent I agree with LA, but to knock the team or not acknowledge their fine play like it or not they have a great Coach Quarterback and unequaled  team ethic just cannot be watching the games. Better to watch people who know what they are doing and learn from it then pretend it isnt  happening and carry on as usual. Its bogus to knock Bills fans who are football fans after having watched the most important games of the year for commenting about. them.

216829[/snapback]

The Patriots are indeed a great football team, but that doesn't mean I can't despise them. As long as they remain the darlings of the zebras, as long as Bills fans have to endure the mediocre play of their worthless, over-paid refuse players, and as long as their troll fans infest this BILLS board like dirty little cockroaches, I will continue to hate them.

The countless, repetitive threads saying the same things are what I tend to find bothersome.

216860[/snapback]

LA...I hear where you are coming from, but this is not limited to "pro Patriot/pro Brady" threads. This always happens(and is annoying) when somebody/some team is front and center news.

Nate Clements screws up against the Jags....numerous threads!

Bledsoe has a bad game....numerous threads!

Bills sign a big time FA...numerous threads!

Yankees sign somebody.....numerous threads! :w00t:

>>>> as long as Bills fans have to endure the mediocre play of their worthless, over-paid refuse players,<<<<

Are you unhappy with the production of the Lawyer? :w00t:

He is no Ronnie Lott, but I shudder to imagine the Bills secondary without him. I for one think that he is a very good player.

The Patriots are indeed a great football team, but that doesn't mean I can't despise them. As long as they remain the darlings of the zebras, as long as Bills fans have to endure the mediocre play of their worthless, over-paid refuse players, and as long as their troll fans infest this BILLS board like dirty little cockroaches, I will continue to hate them.

Thanks Moose. That sums up my thoughts on the matter to a tee. (But since no one really gives a flying fig what I think one way or another, I didn't bother to articulate it)! :w00t:

Are you unhappy with the production of the Lawyer?  :w00t:

He is no Ronnie Lott, but I shudder to imagine the Bills secondary without him. I for one think that he is a very good player.

216876[/snapback]

He's overrated and overpaid, IMO. The Patsies certainly haven't missed him much.

Thanks Moose.  That sums up my thoughts on the matter to a tee.  (But since no one really gives a flying fig what I think one way or another, I didn't bother to articulate it)!  :w00t:

216881[/snapback]

I give two flying figs and a rat's tuckus...

216862[/snapback]

of course , I did state there has been problem with Patriot trolls coming to this site and not being respectful. And of course Bills fans are most interested in the Bills doing well, not other teams, but hating them or otherswise does not change the fact they be a excellent team. While this board has had its Patriot trolls , the board has also been visited by fans of other teams wishing to having friendly banter and discussion and any of us not showing equal respect is wrong as well. We all need try better to get along or its going to be another long off season and frankly one that will not be positive to the board we all enjoy so much.......

Thanks Moose.  That sums up my thoughts on the matter to a tee.  (But since no one really gives a flying fig what I think one way or another, I didn't bother to articulate it)!  :w00t:

216881[/snapback]

Glad to help out. BTW, I give at least several flying figs what you think! :blink:

Shoulda seen it coming.

Brady is greater than Unitas, Elway and Aikman combined. Bellicheck is Lombardi. Brady is Bart Starr. May as well root for New England. Things will be no different next year so I wonder why we should even HAVE a football season anymore.

Here's an idea: everyone in the mood to bob the knob of NE, just bring it here. Talk HERE about how great they are. That way, not only do you all get a chance to slobber the knobber in one big orgy, but you also act as something of a lightning rod for the T-Bones and PFs in Indiana of the world who love the Patriots but have nothing of substance to contribute, and yet spend all their time at this board anyway.

And best of all: the front page of TBD won't be begging for it to be called The Gillette Stadium Wall.

216684[/snapback]

Acknowledging that the Patriots are the best team in the league right now and that Brady has consistently played great is not giving the Pats a knob job. I am sick of the stupid partisanship of Bills fans who can't give credit where it is due. I have been a Bills fan since 1964, and am as frustrated by our recent troubles as anyone, and would love to see us beat the crap out of the Patsies the next time we play. I cheered like crazy when we beat them 31-0 at the start of last season and I felt sick as a dog when we got skunked by them at the end of that season. I am as annoyed as anyone at obnoxious Pats fans.

But I also can see reality, and those on this board who can't see past their own prejudices are fools. The Patriots won't always be better than the Bills, but they've just gone 33-3 in their last 36 games, under every sort of circumstance. If you can't admit they have proved themselves to be a great team, then I seriously doubt you have much that is worthwhile to say about pro football.

I don't LIKE the Pats, but I respect them. I can only hope for the day we are as good, and I hope that day is soon.

I don't LIKE the Pats, but I respect them.  I can only hope for the day we are as good, and I hope that day is soon.

216906[/snapback]

Last night I truly gave in to the full respect that team deserves. I felt that if anyone truly had a chance it was the Steelers, primarily because of their defense. The Patriots took the #1 defense in the league and embarrassed it, plain and simple.

You are right. A time will come when the roles are reversed, and I hope that day is sooner rather than later simply because NOT getting to the playoffs gets old very quickly.

I don't LIKE the Pats, but I respect them.

216906[/snapback]

Same here. I respect them, but I still hate them.

Hmmm, even though it doesn't seem contradictory to respect yet hate someone, I don't think you can like someone and not respect them at the same time.

Acknowledging that the Patriots are the best team in the league right now and that Brady has consistently played great is not giving the Pats a knob job.  I am sick of the stupid partisanship of Bills fans who can't give credit where it is due.  I have been a Bills fan since 1964, and am as frustrated by our recent troubles as anyone, and would love to see us beat the crap out of the Patsies the next time we play.  I cheered like crazy when we beat them 31-0 at the start of last season and I felt sick as a dog when we got skunked by them at the end of that season.  I am as annoyed as anyone at obnoxious Pats fans.

But I also can see reality, and those on this board who can't see past their own prejudices are fools.  The Patriots won't always be better than the Bills, but they've just gone 33-3 in their last 36 games, under every sort of circumstance.  If you can't admit they have proved themselves to be a great team, then I seriously doubt you have much that is worthwhile to say about pro football.

I don't LIKE the Pats, but I respect them.  I can only hope for the day we are as good, and I hope that day is soon.

216906[/snapback]

You're right. I'm sure there were many of fans here who enjoyed the props given by the Miami and Pats fans back in the Kelly days. Why would seeing favorable posts about the Patriots drive people crazy to the point of associating it with a sexual act? Who knows. I've always thought acknowledging a rivals dominance is called showing class and good sportsmanship.