Retired scouts view on our draft.

Come on Peter? You do realize this is just one of Damond's fictional characters or some wash out never was scout who Damond tapped for this piece. Of course that guy is going to give a big pep talk and make it all homer-ish.

What you notice you don't see is that scouts take on other teams. That's what I want to see, because I bet you, if he does exist, he would have the same homer-style fanboy write up. I'd look myself but I do not want to give him any more credit or ad-rev.

Not to burst your bubble, because we have a lot of hope and promise on our roster - but c'mon man. This is Damond Talbot we're talking about here and this was all done for clicks to his site.

Talbot's site should be banned like Bleacher Report is.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh...we all know it, but nobody can say anything about this draft, in its' entirety for another 2 or 3 years...

As for Kiper, I am not a Kiper apologist at all, but he isn't always wrong, and he isn't always right...just like the other 957 "draft experts" out there. Because of his high profile in the field, he takes the most ****. And, by and large, he is accountable for his miscues. I did hear him say, Sammy Watson was the best "run after the catch WR he has seen in his 36 years of analyzing NFL prospects.

gota love his analysis but no way is Sentrel a first rounder, pretty much agree with the rest.

Although I wish we drafted LB Chris Borland instead of Brown, Kid always makes plays and has great instincts. I believe Joe B said he is another Kiko so we we don't need him ... wait what?! Um if we could get another Kiko I'd be all over that and with his thickness he would have been ideal for the middle unlike Kiko.