Hairston

zazie

Chill dudes. I just read it in the article from Buff News on the right of the front page.

Chill dude - if no one else is talking about something, just loosely reference where you got it. Especially something big like that

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is all we have left from the Lynch trade. ive always felt like we deserved something from the football gods for what turned out to be a wasted first round pick, even though he's a pro bowl stud runner.

hairston has size and some experience. if he has the drive and work ethic he can be our 2015 swing tackle. a very important job if glenn or kujo go down.

I don't get why so many ppl feel the need to know what his injury was...is it really that important and does it really matter?

Anything they get from Hairston will be a bonus

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'd like to know his injury because different injuries have different prognosis for successful return of a football player.

And yes, while medical records are confidential, the player often chooses to share info about the injury or procedure

Looks like he will challenge Urbik for the starting RG position in TC next month.

Seems he was splitting first team guard reps with Urbik through OTA's and Mini-camp. John Murphy said he looked good and Marrone has been pleased. Especially considering he has never played guard at any level. Should be interesting how it plays out in TC like you said. A guy who can play anywhere but C (where I hear Urbik gets some reps) would be valuable depth IMHO.

Edited by SmokinES3