7th round flyers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think hes a bad person. He makes bad choices and is his own worst enemy. Most people are, but Colt is so self destructive. But his talent immense. He is probably the best TE in the draft. And maybe in the right team atmosphere the light turns on

You're probably right Pete...And I should not cast stones...But so far he's blowing a hell of a good opportunity at a comfortable life with real poor decisions...I tend to give less lead-way to guys like Lyerla because he's not a dolt...He's smart enough to know better but he still can't learn...And I don't think that projects well to an NFL career...Players have too much free time...And even as a UDFA, if he makes a team he's going to get close to $400,000 per year...That's a lot of money for a kid who continues to make bad decisions...If the Bills take him in the 7th or sign him as a UDFA so be it...I wish him the best no matter what...But due to his reputation he's going to be one or two mistakes away from being out of the league, and he has not even entered it yet... B-)