Rbs McKinnon and West

We'll still see a RB, DE, CB-S and WTF today lol

I'm wondering, albeit aloud, just what kind of RB the team is looking for. We're all aware of the changing value of the RB and how specific Backs fit specific themes. I'm thinking Hackett is going to get a re-do on the entire offensive approach -and IMO should! Our QB came from a spread in college, we now have and impressive array of receiving options and the pass protection schemes employed last season weren't to the strengths of the personnel on the OL. If we lean more to a 'pro Spread' (which I think we're acquiring players of that system), then the BIG puncher-type RB is the great equalizer to soften up the spread out middle of the defense. Freddie and CJ are more suited to a traditional type offense, again, IMO. The way Backs are so specialized to systems today, the 1st thing required is THE SYSTEM we're going to run -from OL to WR to QB. Currently, I think the team is in a transitional period of what they're going to run as the hodge podge, injury induced system used last year was a failure. Should/If we select an RB today, I think it will go a long way toward determining the changes we'll see in offensive philosophy this year. Otherwise, Hackett's going to coach his last season here this year.

I would like for them to get Brandon Oliver today. I know he would be a long shot to make the team, but he was very good for UB and I think he'd have a chance.

BO is a bowling ball. Compact, powerful runner with good balance. He'd be a great changeup to Spiller and Freddy.

I would focus today on some more OL depth, DE and RB. There is always training camps cut where every year a few valuable vets look for a new home, so if they don't fill a particular hole today it doesn't mean they will leave it a hole.

I think OLine depth Is key though, you can never have enough when it comes to the Bills. A decent interior swing guy and maybe another T just in case Cujo runs into problems, and something ends up wrong with Hairston yet again.