Trading SJ13 will not happen because...

The Bills gave up a 1st and 4th in next years draft to get Sammy Watkins. They thought enough of this kid to give up that much! I believe the Bills think this kid is that much of a game changer that he is the final piece of the offensive puzzle to compete with teams like New England and Denver.

Mike Mayock even went on record saying: "If you can't stop them...outscore them" (a credit to the draftee, but also an obvious jab at our defense w/o Byrd). Trading Stevie Johnson would absolutely defeat the purpose of this trade and subsequent pick. Watkins was added also due to the fact that Stevie was essentially the only credible WR the team had. He faced double teams far too often.

I never really thought Stevie was as good as he or a lot of fans thought he was, but he is valuable and to me, trading him offsets everything the Bills just did. I think Stevie stays, but it'll be quite intriguing to see who Marrone lists as the "#1 receiver...

Because... we need to take this down since he has been traded!!! Good post though.. :thumbsup: