We have gone this far, now complete the job.

With Watkins on board, we are stocked at WR, but still need a stud TE, and replacements at G and RT. Luckily for us, there are three, BIG, athletic TEs still available. There are more RT prospects than I can count, and not a single G is off the board yet.

With high picks in rounds 2 and 3, we are primed to fill all of these holes if we want to. With all these Ts, I’m sure a good one like Richardson from Tennessee will still be available in Round 3, so I target my favorite TE in round two because EJ needs a big target. He needs a safety net he can dump off to. And the Bills need some matchup nightmares who are huge (literally) Red Zone Threats. Take a RT in round three, then use your 4th and 5th as ammo to move back into the 3rd and select a quality G prospect.

We would then, on paper, have no holes on the offense. If EJ and these draft picks pan out, we are sitting pretty.

But even if he doesn't we already committed to EJ in 2015 by trading our first round pick away. That will give all of these offensive rookies and chance to learn and gel for two full seasons. If EJ is not 'the guy' our new QB, whomever he may be, will have a lot of good young targets and a very solid OL to play behind.

Go all in and finish the Offense!

Issue is, while I agree R OT needs to be addressed soon, i.e. 2nd or 3rd Round, I don't think the BILLS believe TE is as much a need as you think it is given Chandler, Moekai, and Gragg, not to mention the snoozer Lee Smith...and they had a ton of RBs and CBs in for a visit. That said, it all depends on who is still there when they pick, and I don't think they're trading up unless it doesn't cost them a Draft pick given how much they gave away in next year's Draft. It seems, they know they have to build quality starters in the next two Rounds and great depth in the following two, with their 6th essentially being Mike Williams. So, assuming one of the best 3 OTs are available, I think OT, then LB in 3rd, RB in the 4th, and DL / DE in 5th...now, IF the BILLS trade SJ, which I'm not sure happens until next year's Draft, then that would give them another 3rd or 4th....at which point it's possible, but even in the 5th, a guy like Gaines, if he's still there, hard to see the BILLS passing on him, but hey...it's the Draft, who the hell knows.

I agree that the Bills likely think they are ‘all set’ at TE, but they also have ignored the position for 15 years, while always thinking they were ‘all set’ the entire time.

Truth be told they are not all set on TE. And while admit there won’t be enough balls to go around between all of our playmakers, we still need the size and mismatch in the red zone.

I think Pears had a bad year last year but could rebound, and I think there are SO MANY quality Ts in this draft that one will still be there in round 3. Gil Brant on NFL.com has Richardson from Tennessee, one of my favorites for RT or G, listed at #92 on his ‘Best remaining’ player rankings. If that is accurate he could be available by our 4th round pick! And there are about 5 T’s listed in the top 20. Cyril Richardson from Baylor, is ranked at 32nd best remaining. There are lost ofs OL help left.

I also want to add that I think Zach Mettenberg should be on our watch list too. He could be a good insurance policy if EJ doesnt pan out.

Better get it done this year because next year's draft with be for depth only. We're betting the farm here.

Right. 2nd round picks aren't really a thing and Cordy Glenn and Kiko Alonso don't really exist.

Right. 2nd round picks aren't really a thing and Cordy Glenn and Kiko Alonso don't really exist.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. First you say next year's first round is like this year's second round. Okay, it's a weaker draft and we will be out of it until the second round. So what...is that like this year's third round? Is what it is. We paid a lot for this guy and we'll see how it pans out. I'd much rather have traded up a few spots for a true big receiver in Evans and not bet the farm on another shorter receiver who "plays big."

I think Pears had a bad year last year but could rebound,

Pears is done. We need a new ROT.

With Watkins on board, we are stocked at WR, but still need a stud TE, and replacements at G and RT. Luckily for us, there are three, BIG, athletic TEs still available. There are more RT prospects than I can count, and not a single G is off the board yet.

With high picks in rounds 2 and 3, we are primed to fill all of these holes if we want to. With all these Ts, I’m sure a good one like Richardson from Tennessee will still be available in Round 3, so I target my favorite TE in round two because EJ needs a big target. He needs a safety net he can dump off to. And the Bills need some matchup nightmares who are huge (literally) Red Zone Threats. Take a RT in round three, then use your 4th and 5th as ammo to move back into the 3rd and select a quality G prospect.

We would then, on paper, have no holes on the offense. If EJ and these draft picks pan out, we are sitting pretty.

But even if he doesn't we already committed to EJ in 2015 by trading our first round pick away. That will give all of these offensive rookies and chance to learn and gel for two full seasons. If EJ is not 'the guy' our new QB, whomever he may be, will have a lot of good young targets and a very solid OL to play behind.

Go all in and finish the Offense!

I like where your head is at! We may be able to take the Guard in Round 4. But, if we love one and is there late 3rd I would be find trading into the 3rd for that Guard. Big day for the Bills! Big night! Can't wait!!

Agreed. Our defense is where it needs to be talent wise (though we'll see with the new scheme). All in on offense this draft!!!

Agreed on our D.

In my opinion the left guard position is more important than the RT spot. I believe Hairston will rebound from his injury and hold his own at the RT position. He has some experience, the perfect size and athleticism to win the job. Plus you can help them with a TE.

Left guard is critical. The Jets have the best 1/2 interior DL's in the league. NE just picked at beast DT in the first round, and Miami is tough underneath as well. 40% of our games are against these three teams and we need to be strong and athletic in the middle. You all saw what happened to us last year with weak LG play.

We are fine at TE.

I want 2 O linemen today.

2 O line? Why the hell not? Frankly, we can get DE lots of places, and Schwartz has flat out said he's not forcing a strict 4-3 on us.

I just don't see DE/LB as the issue it's been characterized to be by some. I do see DT, possibly. As I said 5 months ago: this is the first draft in 10 years that I don't want DB....because we finally have 4 DBs that can cover....the 4 WRs/TEs the Patriots send at us.

I don't see any D at all if there is once in 5 years surplus of OT/OG/TE value available.

If so, why stop at 2 O line? I'd be fine with 4 O line/TE if that's where the value is.