Now that we drafted Sammy Watkins...No TE in round 2 or 3?

Does this mean the Bills no longer will draft a TE since we aleady drafted a receiving weapon for EJ?

I know OT is a need and I fully support drafting one but can you imagine having either ASJ or Troy Niklas AND Sammy Watkins???

I mean wow......

CBF

When are these guys going to play?

Watkins SJ Goodwin Woods Mike Williams TJ Graham. That’s 6 players. Even if we go 5 wide they all can’t be on the field.

And none of those guys can play STs outside of returning kicks.

We need a TE desperately and have for 10 years but we are pigeonholing ourselves.

Watkins SJ Goodwin Woods Mike Williams TJ Graham. That’s 6 players. Even if we go 5 wide they all can’t be on the field.

We need a TE desperately and have for 10 years but we are pigeonholing ourselves.

I would argue that graham will not be back. but still, it does make taking a TE in round seem less likely.

An upgrade at TE would be a blessing and one who can pick-up a block. I agree the position hasn't been utilizied properly for how long now? Until the staff makes a serious attempt to use a position which creates/opens up so much for the offense why bother? If at somepoint they make a play for a TE great! I just want the staff to finnaly implement the position like it should be on a weekly basis.

Joe Buscaglia implied this morning that it's at least a possibility and maybe even a sleeper. I think it depends on the caliber of OL available. If Carlos Hyde is there at 41 I think he's the guy.

No one knows for sure but I'd be surprised if we do. For as much as we'd all like to see a true TE threat, the receiver position is over-flowing. I think we'll start filling in positions 'up the middle' on both sides of the ball. JMO

ASJ i think is exactly the type of TE they would covet. he was an official visit too. id assume he's high on their board and it comes down to what the difference is between the TEs they can get in the third and the RTs they can there. could weigh it a bit but if i had my choice id take ASJ and hope antonio richardson is there in the 3rd