There may be more trades tomorrow

Could be up or down. These Bills are not going to reach for a position just because they have a need. If the right tackle is not there they will not use the second round pick on him. Look for them to be active up and down the board for the rest of the draft. For those of you that worry about next year don't. Next year will be the year for free agent acquisition. It's tough to be a credible destination for free agents unless you have a winning record and show you are a contender. One thing is clear though EJ has the franchise on his back.

As quickly as the tackles are going off the board, I would like to move up in front of Seattle (#40) if OT Morgan Moses is still available.

As much as I'd love to go TE, I agree that the Tackle position needs to be addressed. I think it's a slight stretch to rely on an immediate starter in the 3rd round, not that it can't happen, but the percentages IMO go down exponentially.

I think you're right about trades on the second day, and one move I expect to see is Stevie Johnson packaged and shipped. The Bills just gave up three picks for Watkins, a seventh rounder for Williams, and a second and third last year for two more receivers. Johnson could be a good pickup for a team that needs a good #2 or a really good slot receiver to round out its offense.

I think you're right about trades on the second day, and one move I expect to see is Stevie Johnson packaged and shipped. The Bills just gave up three picks for Watkins, a seventh rounder for Williams, and a second and third last year for two more receivers. Johnson could be a good pickup for a team that needs a good #2 or a really good slot receiver to round out its offense.

Johnson isn't going anywhere and we gave up two picks for Watkins.

I know the Bills have loaded up at WR and it seemingly makes Stevie expendable, but Stevie is an affordable luxury at this point. He's, by all accounts, a great teammate, an obvious weapon on offense and a player who has enjoyed Buffalo enough to publicly state his desire to remain a Bill long-term. He's not been part of the problem in his tenure in Buffalo, but one of the bright lights and hopefully, part of the solution. If a 6th rounder is his current value, keep him and let the O rock out this year.

Edited by VanCity

CAR is under a lot of pressure to take the next step and they have a barren wasteland at WR. They drafted Benjamin in the 1st but he is raw and they still need another WR to scare anyone. Stevie Johnson could be perfect for them. He could take Benjamin under his wing and provide an immediate impact for them. CAR holds the 60th pick so I would see if they're willing to move it for Stevie.

I know a lot of people don't want to move him but we have a very crowded WR corp. By moving him, we're still loaded at WR with Watkins, Woods, Williams, and Goodwin. We can then take an OT at 41 and then grab a TE at 60 so we add another playmaker who will see more reps at TE.

Johnson isn't going anywhere and we gave up two picks for Watkins.

This witless crap about giving up 3 picks is all over the Board! WTF is the matter with these folks?? We gave up 2 picks, people!! To the OP, I agree about trades today (Friday) and tomorrow -including getting BACK one pick next year.

I agree there will be more moves. In addition to Stevie, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Bills are again approached about a deal for CJ. With CJ headed into the last year of his rookie contract and with how many other playmakers we are adding to the fold, CJ for a #1 (a stretch I know) or for multiple #2's would do the trick.

I see the Bills landing one of the three targeted Tackles with their 2nd rounder.

I know the Bills have loaded up at WR and it seemingly makes Stevie expendable, but Stevie is an affordable luxury at this point. He's, by all accounts, a great teammate, an obvious weapon on offense and a player who has enjoyed Buffalo enough to publicly state his desire to remain a Bill long-term. He's not been part of the problem in his tenure in Buffalo, but one of the bright lights and hopefully, part of the solution. If a 6th rounder is his current value, keep him and let the O rock out this year.

YA but we can't say the same for Chris Hogan & Tj Graham :death: ...