Why do YOU think the Bills will finish below .500?

Why will the Bills finish below .500?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What will prevent the team from making the playoffs?

• Quarterback play
    • Poor coaching (including coordinators)
    • Lack of depth across the roster
    • General pessimism: Have to see it to believe it first
    • Other

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's May. We shouldn't hang our heads until after the 3rd preseason game.

Yes, open minded is a good approach.

Thanks for the note.

I am going to hang in there for the 4th PS game. looking for those hidden unpolished gems to twinkle

Did you just try to compare one of the best QBs ever with 15 years experience and better supporting cast with a rookie? That's like compering LeBron James with Cody Zeller ( Cody was actually picked #4 ).Very weak argument.

To answer your question, nope. Read the thread.

To answer your question, nope. Read the thread.

My apologies. Your statements about EJ not being super or great in the Carolina game isn't supported in the stats or history. EJ was 27 for 39 296 yards 69.2 % 1 TD & 1 INT. That's damn good for your second game in the NFL against the #2 Defense. The Bills scored on 4 of 6 second half drives. Those drives netted 78, 80, 50, and 80 yards. The GW drive was 80 yards in 1:36 he must have done something right. He was only the fifth QB to engineer a fourth quarter drive in his first or second game since 1960.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330915002

My apologies. Your statements about EJ not being super or great in the Carolina game isn't supported in the stats or history. EJ was 27 for 39 296 yards 69.2 % 1 TD & 1 INT. That's damn good for your second game in the NFL against the #2 Defense. The Bills scored on 4 of 6 second half drives. Those drives netted 78, 80, 50, and 80 yards. The GW drive was 80 yards in 1:36 he must have done something right. He was only the fifth QB to engineer a fourth quarter drive in his first or second game since 1960.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330915002

You need to rewatch that last drive you keep referencing. And then buy a Fred Jackson jersey.

I've watched it plenty of times. Again, your talking about a rookie QB in just his second game. Only 4 other QBs did what he did in the last 44 years

Fine, you win. EJ is the 4th best QB in the last 44 years.

I noticed that you gave EJ credit for scoring on a drive where Spiller took the ball 50 yards, EJ threw a 1 yard dump, and an incompletion. What a master!

Edited by FireChan

Fine, you win. EJ is the 4th best QB in the last 44 years.

I noticed that you gave EJ credit for scoring on a drive where Spiller took the ball 50 yards, EJ threw a 1 yard dump, and an incompletion. What a master!

Show me where I said he was the 4th best QB. As far as the one drive, I see you didn't mention the other three drives.1. EJ 6-9 76 yards, CJ 3 for -7, 2. EJ 3-3 64 yards, two point conv., CJ 2 for 6 yards, Fred 1 for 4 yards TD, 3. EJ 6-8 51 yards TD, CJ and Fred 0 for 0. Those three drives EJ 15-20 191 yards TD, two point conv., CJ 5 for -1 yards, Fred 1 for 4 yards TD. He accounted for all but 3 yards.

Show me where I said he was the 4th best QB. As far as the one drive, I see you didn't mention the other three drives.1. EJ 6-9 76 yards, CJ 3 for -7, 2. EJ 3-3 64 yards, two point conv., CJ 2 for 6 yards, Fred 1 for 4 yards TD, 3. EJ 6-8 51 yards TD, CJ and Fred 0 for 0. Those three drives EJ 15-20 191 yards TD, two point conv., CJ 5 for -1 yards, Fred 1 for 4 yards TD. He accounted for all but 3 yards.

You're missing 1 INT and 1 fumble lost.