Teacher prohibits student from reading bible during 'free time&#39

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

Was that UC Berkley? If so, the reaction of the crowd considering the stereotype is actually pretty inspiring.

Probably not. If it were Berkeley, that guy would be naked and still be ranting.

I was suspecting it was performance art, because no one can seriously shout "No tolerance for intolerance!" and berate someone with "You don't have to be Christian to be nice!" But then I thought of Gatorman...

This seems like a good place to land this.

How not to defend atheism. Likely going to be pulled from Youtube, so enjoy while you can. Because we all know this guy.

http://youtu.be/avep_1vbUOA

You people are responsible for all the hate against gay people. Well except for the hate the Muslims are responsible for.

That is !@#$ing comedy gold Jerry!

I actually think I ran into this wack-job in DC one day. He had shoes on, and he got in my face as we passed each other on the street demanding to know, "Why did you confront me!!!???!!!" It made about as much sense as that rant, albeit it didn't last but a few seconds.

I actually think I ran into this wack-job in DC one day. He had shoes on, and he got in my face as we passed each other on the street demanding to know, "Why did you confront me!!!???!!!" It made about as much sense as that rant, albeit it didn't last but a few seconds.

That was you? I'd apologize...but I still don't know why you confronted me...