Is there another Cordy Glenn in round 2?

oman128

I'll give you a name: Ja'Wuan James from Tennessee.

He played RT at Tennessee, as the team had Antonio Richardson playing LT, but I believe he'll be the better player in the pros. For the record, I do think Richardson will be a good player, but oddly enough I see him as a RT only.

I think James can play either spot, and I have a hunch that Buffalo will look at him in round 2.

I am not all that great with remembering names around draft time, but I have come across 2-3 players that still may be on the board in round 2 when we pick. I have also shifted gears, I am now preferring that we draft a Ebron or a top DE in round 1 rather than a OT

Kouanjdio (Alabama)

Moses (Virginia)

James (Tennessee)

Had to look the guys up, it was bothering me...

Cyrus Kouandjio from Alabama. I don't see him as a first rounder, but definitely a second rounder.

Billy Turner from North Dakota State. The consensus is that he's a 3rd rounder, but if there is a run on Offensive Tackles, he could be a good second rounder.

We could use Astrobot's opinion on this.

Edited by Mark Vader

I am not all that great with remembering names around draft time, but I have come across 2-3 players that still may be on the board in round 2 when we pick. I have also shifted gears, I am now preferring that we draft a Ebron or a top DE in round 1 rather than a OT

Kouanjdio (Alabama)

Moses (Virginia)

James (Tennessee)

I think you found the right gear. Not to mention when the Bills 'needed' a LT two years ago they waited till the second round. Now with them needing a RT i do not see them taking one at 9. Call me crazy but they will get more of an impact player at 9 and get Oline help a little later on.

He played RT at Tennessee, as the team had Antonio Richardson playing LT, but I believe he'll be the better player in the pros. For the record, I do think Richardson will be a good player, but oddly enough I see him as a RT only.

I think James can play either spot, and I have a hunch that Buffalo will look at him in round 2.

I like Richardson on the right side as well....road grader that you can definitely get in the second rd

That fact that they got their LT in rd 2 speaks volumes of how this team feels they can find talent and coach it up. I think there are a lot of people overlooking that fact. I was looking at needs, and players that should be available for the first few rounds, If we can trade back a bit and add a second rounder, I put together a nice little group of players in the first 2 days... Of course, since they made my list, they will probably all bust... lol

James is a beast! Would love him in the 2nd!

Kouanjdio (Alabama)

Moses (Virginia)

James (Tennessee)

I like these 3. My thoughts on all three are....

James - Most upside AND least chance of being a bust (I think that coincides with what Cordy Glenn was, and they are both huge!)

Kouanjdio - Good to very good upside. Less safe than James, but, should be a late first round talent going in the 2nd round that could be very steady at RT

Moses - I think the least upside of the 3, but, still has quite a bit.

Bingo! I have posted his name a few times as a guy to take at #9 in the 2nd round. Kid can be a damn good RT for us

Cyrus Kouandjio from Alabama. I don't see him as a first rounder, but definitely a second rounder.

Billy Turner from North Dakota State. The consensus is that he's a 3rd rounder, but if there is a run on Offensive Tackles, he could be a good second rounder.

We could use Astrobot's opinion on this.

Good calls Mark. See there is a ton of talent that can come in and be damn good RT's for us in the 2nd round. Hell if we favor one trade up in the 2nd or even late 1st to ensure we get him

ok these are the same names that I have seen as 2nd, 3rd round talent.

however I think we also have to look for somebody that can be a swing tackle.

I wouldn't mind if we found an aging

vet to fill that swing tackle role.

Pear's will likely get cut and Hariston just not sure about his health yet.