Jim Kelly on Madden

Brock

Hey guys I posted on Twitter a bunch of hours ago that I think Jim Kelly should be on the cover of Madden this year. I got quite the response on it! I got Drew Bledsoe to retweet on his wall as well. Scott Levin from wgrz wants to talk to me about this via phone. I would love to get as much national exposure on this as I can! Jim deserves it guys! Follow me and retweet it to everyone you know! @Brockadude1286!

Mike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's probably going to be a long shot but Jim deserves this. I live in Raleigh now but please keep me updated on if channel 2 runs with the story. I have been emailing with Scott and I think he is going to report it and I want all my fellow Buffalo Family to be apart of this! :)

Mike

I appreciate that. Honestly I will tell everyone right now. This is not about me and it will never me about me. This is about Jim Kelly, #12, Our icon. He deserves this without question. I have tweeted everyone that I can think of. Drew Bledsoe was kind enough to put this on his wall! Please tweet this to Mr. Trump!