Mike Evans in Buffalo for visit

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lovie would welcome a trade down to somehow land CJ Mosely...I'm just guessing...But Lovie and Mosley seem like a perfect match for what he likes to do on Defense... B-)

I don't think Tampa will take Evans. They already have Evans in VJ. Yes, it would he stupendous for them to have two of them. But stupid not to address other needs with their 1st pick when the draft is loaded with WR talent. They don't need another huge red zone target and could take a guy 6'2 or so in the 2nd or 3rd to replace MW. I think they will take a QB or Defense.

I said it before but I'll say it again. Lovie is a defensive coach and the defense he took over in Chicago was as bad as the one he takes over in TB, and he used a 1st round pick in his first draft with Chicago. I think defense is the way they go.

I said it before but I'll say it again. Lovie is a defensive coach and the defense he took over in Chicago was as bad as the one he takes over in TB, and he used a 1st round pick in his first draft with Chicago. I think defense is the way they go.

too easy