Baby Names That Makes You Want To Punch Someone’s Face

Just Jack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake names, but ones I'm always amazed that Sal and Richard from the stern show actually get radio/TV hosts to say.

Lou Stool

Lou Skunt

Hugh Jassole (they only got that one through once...usually Hugh Janus works though)

Eaton Beaver

Eileen Eulick

Sofanda Cox

Edited by BillsFanNC

Fake names, but ones I'm always amazed that Sal and Richard from the stern show actually get radio/TV hosts to say.

Lou Stool

Lou Skunt

Hugh Jassole (they only got that one through once...usually Hugh Janus works though)

Eaton Beaver

Eileen Eulick

Sofanda Cox

None of which approach the hilarity of "Wi Tu Low," "Ho Lik Fuk," and, of course, "Bang Ding Ow"

None of which approach the hilarity of "Wi Tu Low," "Ho Lik Fuk," and, of course, "Bang Ding Ow"

Absolutely, if i remember correctly Stern himself even said that those responsible for getting those names through have won the getting fake names read over the airwaves all time championship.

This can lead into the great name game!

Anybody know who Eileen Dover's brother is?

Of course it is: Ben Dover.

What about Willie Makeit and his sister Betty Wont... It is nothing but trouble when they have an uncle named: Hugh G. Rection.

Booo... This is bad! :-)

true name - piano bar in Del Ray Beach FLA Hugh Jorgan's

fake names - Eileen and Ben - the Dover Twins

Crap... You beat me to it! LoL... You aren't just fast on wheels! I am such a slowpoke!

But... I got you on the better Hugh! ;-)

Lou Stool

Lou Skunt

Eaton Beaver

Eileen Eulick

Sofanda Cox

LoL... Holy ***K! LoL... I never heard those... Eaton Beaver! ROFTMAO...

Isn't there a place in Mass called: Bunghole Liquors. I forget which town.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

My wife was just telling me she met a guy at work named Trip McCool. She saw his name on some paperwork before she met him, and was quite disappointed to find out he was "nerdy" (not sure what that means exactly).

I think people get ridiculous, but I don't have any problems with unique names. Really, I think it's one of those things people get too up in arms about. Who's it hurting and why do people care so much?

For me, because it's a pain in the ass. I'll call customer service at a company that I'm doing business with (of course, you get this with every company, but it's a little more important to know the name when you're doing business).

Easy: Hi, My name's Joe? Hi, Joe.

Not easy: Hi, My name's Tamala. Hi, Pamela. No, Tamala. How do you spell it. Cell phone crackles. Oh, OK. (Not knowing what she said or who I'm dealing with).

That's one of the easy ones. One of the ones with the crazy spelling - they must go through the same crap all day long!

LoL... Holy ***K! LoL... I never heard those... Eaton Beaver! ROFTMAO...

Isn't there a place in Mass called: Bunghole Liquors. I forget which town.

A few more that came to me..

Tess Stickles

Dawn Kiebals

Norma Stitz

One of my non-Stern show favorites..

Harry Seaward

This can lead into the great name game!

Anybody know who Eileen Dover's brother is?

Of course it is: Ben Dover.

Crap... You beat me to it! LoL... You aren't just fast on wheels! I am such a slowpoke!

But... I got you on the better Hugh! ;-)

yeah but its usually Hugh Jorgan's that give you a Hugh G Rection Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I should have mentioned this by now. I work with a guy named Cassanova. I used to work with one named Eman. Literally - E-Man. His mother liked the name Emanuel but wanted to make it cooler.

Did they spell it E-Man or Eman? Eman is a variant of Iman which is Arabic. I had to check it out because I heard it spelled like this before. Now, the E-Man, that's just plain strange!

BUT... These are Arabic girls names. You did say he was a boy (his)...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois