My long awaited mock draft 1.0

FireChan

WTH is wrong with the Texans? No pick of the greatest QB prospect ever that any franchise should mortgage everything to acquire? :lol:

@evansilva

Per Schefter, "prevailing thought around the league" is #Texans will "take a defensive player or look to trade out" at No. 1. QB unlikely.

Clearly stupidity reigns in Houston....or doesn't.

If they want to trade out of the top pick it means they don't trust Clowney's work ethic, or don't think Mack is worthy either. If they don't draft a QB #1 overall they don't think there is the talent there to justify that pick.

I'm thinking they trade back if they can, and not to far so they can't take a Bortles, Manziel, or even a QB in the 2nd round to develop.

The thing is, is that this draft is so over loaded with good talent thru the first 3 rounds it makes more sense to stock up on extra draft picks then draft a guy you are not certain is going be an Andrew Luck type franchise QB. This team took that super star DE in super Mario #1 overall and learned that a super talented DE isn't the end all, be all player they thought he would be.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2015 draft: trade next three years of #1 picks to draft next QB hype when Johnny Football wind up in rehab.

Johnny Football was "hyped" because he broke every offensive record and looked like a star at 19. Now, if I said get Bortles, I could see what you're saying.

I'm still waiting for your longer awaited Ebron or Lewan thread to be quickly followed by your even longer awaited Matthews or Evans thread to be followed by your even longer still awaited Ebron, Lewan, Matthews or Evans thread which will hopefully be quickly followed by your Evans or Lewan thread which will quite possibly be followed by your................................................................

So painfully accurate. May can't get here soon enough.

Such a great decision to put FireChan on ignore. Now all I have to read is those flaming back at him without having to read his posts. Kellyto83Reed is really close.

That's a real shame. Do you burn books you don't like reading?

I don't think Johnny Manziel is going to be draft able in 2015. Did the Panthers have to take another QB after Cam Newton?

I don't think Johnny Manziel is going to be draft able in 2015. Did the Panthers have to take another QB after Cam Newton?

last time I checked Cam Newton is 6-5 250+ lbs. I don't see Johnny having the size to take the punishment he will take.