Some observations about potential new ownership

jahnyc

Could it?---Jeez, someone started a second thread to rehash this exact topic and it's still on the top half of TSW page 1! Yes itcould.

And thanks for supplying more links describing the AEG stadium plan as dead. IN fact, the only thing more dead is the Roski City of industry plan.

Stan Kroemke is the ONLY guy with the motive and the means to get his team to LA in a stadium of his own.

Not many outside of the Brown's fan club (PBS, The Atlantic, etc) believe that bugdet is sound or balanced. The "balanced" budget deosn't include unfunded civil pensions and health care (combined 400 billion and growing)---oops! And then thorw in the totally wacky high speed rail fetish project that no one wants but has to be built..

Perhaps you didn't read the article. Not dead.

Now, since you have asked me for published evidence of my assertions (which I certainly have), perhaps you could provide some evidence that the Bills current lease bars them from considering any future plans beyond the terms of the lease.

And, regarding the budget, that is why I included the parenthetical "arguably."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Milstein just threw his hat into the ring, a NYC Billionaire with ties to Cuomo, didn't someone in this thread bring that up before?

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/local/2014/05/01/howard-milstein-buffalo-bills-sale-billionaire-real-estate-developer/8564737/

¡Me gusta!

I hear Niagara Falls is nice during football season.

You would have to believe that Milstein must have some assurances that he would receive the requisite vote from NFL owners to purchase the Bills if he is the winning bidder. He lost out in his bids for the Redskins and the Browns, and I doubt that he would throw his hat in the ring (assuming it is true) if there was a chance that the owners would reject him.