Bundy Ranch

That would be a yes huh?

LOL..............no........that would be a continuing (laughable) misrepresentation of the posters on this board.

You STILL think you can do it, without being called on it.....................................huh?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any proof they were really thrown off, or is that just the cover story? I mean the Bundys did say they were going to use women and children as human shields and who the heck were those snipers? Were they asked to leave also?

The snipers were from the government you half-wit. Google protesters+police+bundy+killings and you'll have all the articles you want, Sue.

LOL..............no........that would be a continuing (laughable) misrepresentation of the posters on this board.

You STILL think you can do it, without being called on it.....................................hu

Really.... Just reread several pages.......seems like your fellow protestors were pretty much singing the same tune as the rest of the patriots down there..... They just followed through....

Really.... Just reread several pages.......seems like your fellow protestors were pretty much singing the same tune as the rest of the patriots down there..... They just followed through....

I thought you liked people who stood for something.

That would be a continuing (laughable) misrepresentation of the posters on this board.

Once again you tried to pull off some dishonest schit down here. Now you're trying to weasel your way out of it. It won't work.

Why is it that liberals have absolutely no concept of "cause" and "effect?" :wacko:

Not cause and effect....it was INSPIRATION!

Whoooohoooo. Don't tread on me.........awesomeness......let's go get our guns and carry! Maybe hit up a Chipotle on the way just to show the Libs whtat FREEDOM is.....THANKS OBAMA....!!!! We have to fight to get our country back......even if it comes to armed conflict against the TYRANNY!,,,,,From my cold dead hands.....we have to save our country!,,,

Think they are the only ones unscrewed enough to take all this rhetoric to heart?

Edited by baskin

Whoooohoooo. Don't tread on me.........awesomeness......let's go get our guns and carry! Maybe hit up a Chipotle on the way just to show the Libs whtat FREEDOM is.....THANKS OBAMA....!!!! We have to fight to get our country back......even if it comes to armed conflict against the TYRANNY!,,,,,From my cold dead hands.....we have to save our country!,,,

Think they are the only ones unscrewed enough to take all this rhetoric to heart?

:rolleyes:

You are an idiot.

Because they feel, rather than think, their way through difficult problems.

Lol, like the Bundy's and their gun toting followers

LOL ............here you go ........a PERFECT example of what TYTT was saying

All feeling and rhetoric ................no logic or thought.............................you couldn't ask for a clearer reply.

Ya, Bundy and his nut bag followers were the rational ones! Only emotionally driven people could believe that.

You know things are bad in Camp Statist when gatorman is dipping into the Bundy well.

Hey Statist...the only Bundys America remembers are on Nick At Night reruns. :lol:

106-i7.jpg

You know things are bad in Camp Statist when gatorman is dipping into the Bundy well.

Hey Statist...the only Bundys America remembers are on Nick At Night reruns. :lol:

106-i7.jpg

They both look like babies... and it wasn't that long ago, was it? For comparison, here's "today":

katey-sagal-ed-oneill-sofia-vergara-getty.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1315838154386

Edit: This might be crazy, but I might still go with Peg.

Edited by GreggyT

They both look like babies... and it wasn't that long ago, was it? For comparison, here's "today":

katey-sagal-ed-oneill-sofia-vergara-getty.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1315838154386

Edit: This might be crazy, but I might still go with Peg.

Who is the girl in white?