Week from Hell

The Big Cat

Cat - very sorry to read this brother. I share a great relationship with my Dad (and Mom) and know it must be difficult for you and your family. Peace be with you during this difficult time.

Ohhh, my grandmother's house was broken into while we were all at my grandfather's wake. It does happen. !@#$ers.

Sorry for your loss.

Funny I was looking for your comments in the Stevie vs williams thread, it usually amuses me when you chime in on him.

I find it odd when automotive repair guys give a price like 1684. Are they that precise geesh.

Yeah, they are precise... They know how long it will take, man-hours. They punch the parts and labor into a calculator and that is what they get. w/my transmission, he was spot on to the dollar, then factor in what the tax man takes and I was over 2,100 bucks and odd dollars and cents.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Big Cat - I have spent little time on the board lately and just completely missed this. Very sorry to hear about your father's passing. While it is a very sad time for you and your family hopefully there are moments of peace and joy as you recall brighter days with your Dad.

Sorry for your loss.

Funny I was looking for your comments in the Stevie vs williams thread, it usually amuses me when you chime in on him.

I find it odd when automotive repair guys give a price like 1684. Are they that precise geesh.

Cat - very sorry to read this brother. I share a great relationship with my Dad (and Mom) and know it must be difficult for you and your family. Peace be with you during this difficult time.

Ohhh, my grandmother's house was broken into while we were all at my grandfather's wake. It does happen. !@#$ers.

Sorry on both parts.

Prayers to you and your family.

Big Cat - I have spent little time on the board lately and just completely missed this. Very sorry to hear about your father's passing. While it is a very sad time for you and your family hopefully there are moments of peace and joy as you recall brighter days with your Dad.

You guys are all so kind.

Thank you.