Mary Wilson - Controlling Owner?

1B4IDie

I have no idea who you people are or what you do for a living , much less what you are talking about . But this has been some great reading for a country bumpkin such as myself.

Seems like Ralph was on his game all along and family loyal.

And a dawg for cradle robbing that girl Mary

So proud of him !!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/03/report-bills-could-have-new-owner-by-october/

I think someone already has it done. Mark my words there was a plan. You don't become that rich without a plan on how your passing your assets on. I think there were silent minority owners for the last few years. These owners kept quite out of respect to RCW, Small shares were sold off. Ralph sells 2% per year for the last 5 years. This keeps it in Buffalo.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/03/report-bills-could-have-new-owner-by-october/

I think someone already has it done. Mark my words there was a plan. You don't become that rich without a plan on how your passing your assets on. I think there were silent minority owners for the last few years. These owners kept quite out of respect to RCW, Small shares were sold off. Ralph sells 2% per year for the last 5 years. This keeps it in Buffalo.

But that would contradict the Bills recent satements/press releases in the wake of Ralph's passing in which they said Ralph was the only owner the club ever had, wouldn't it?

Mary not equipped to run the team......that is why the trust exists , to help her run it until it can be sold. Nobody in the family equipped to run it or wants to run it. That is not a negative relative to Mrs Wilson......it was a reality that Mr Wilson recognized, so he set it up this way. If there had been an interested son, another story altogether. (see the Davis family in Oakland) Nothing surprising going on here in my view.

But that would contradict the Bills recent satements/press releases in the wake of Ralph's passing in which they said Ralph was the only owner the club ever had, wouldn't it?

The Bills have never lied to us in a press release? :rolleyes:

Maybe when they say "late founder and sole owner" they mean he's on vacation in Tuscany and sold off all his interest decades ago?

OK, probably not. Seems rather unambiguous.