To Those Who Think We Need Another Linebacker

I would rather they take a chance on a late or mid round pick to sure up the depth at LB. The depth there isn't tragic Kiko, Spikes, Rivers, Lawson, and Bradham are already on the roster. If you added another mid to late round prospect plus a couple of undrafted FA's you should go 6 deep which is plenty of depth and have a couple of players extra for competition.

I would rather they take a chance on a late or mid round pick to sure up the depth at LB. The depth there isn't tragic Kiko, Spikes, Rivers, Lawson, and Bradham are already on the roster. If you added another mid to late round prospect plus a couple of undrafted FA's you should go 6 deep which is plenty of depth and have a couple of players extra for competition.

So basically what youre saying is is that Angerer (who has NFL stats) is not a "sure" thing but a late or mid round drafted rookie and undrafted FA are sure things.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I'd like a ILB in the 4th round possibly, but also another young RB. Freddy is my favorite guy on the team, but he is 32. He's one of the few on the team that is getting older. He can't play forever so let him mentor a solid back, and teach him leverage, balance, and always falling forward. That is Fred's greatest strength as it is rare to not get the tough yards. So many plays where CJ gets nothing, and Fred gets the ball and makes those tough 3 yards.

We have to get starters out of our first three rounds. 4th -7th is to add depth with BPA.

I'd like a ILB in the 4th round possibly, but also another young RB. Freddy is my favorite guy on the team, but he is 32. He's one of the few on the team that is getting older. He can't play forever so let him mentor a solid back, and teach him leverage, balance, and always falling forward. That is Fred's greatest strength as it is rare to not get the tough yards. So many plays where CJ gets nothing, and Fred gets the ball and makes those tough 3 yards.

We have to get starters out of our first three rounds. 4th -7th is to add depth with BPA.

I need to find out what the other guys are doing to suspend the aging process. ;)

And the Bills seem to agree with you. They brought in a RB for a pre-draft visit.

the others are getting younger? Yeah I know what ya mean :D