Talk about motivation for the '14 Bills

Not just for the players, but for the fans. It should be an all out fan fest at Ralph Wilson Stadium, all year long. Rock the Ralph, the emotion is fed to players.....It can be a really special year.

I live far away....But I'm making one game this year. We all need to Billieve. I only pray that Jim is there too.

Edited by KellyToTasker

Not just for the players, but for the fans. It should be an all out fan fest at Ralph Wilson Stadium, all year long. Rock the Ralph, the emotion is fed to players.....It can be a really special year.

I live far away....But I'm making one game this year. We all need to Billieve. I only pray that Jim is there too.

Seriously, if the Bills started winning this year (as i think they will), they will be America's team.

...and its all gonna start in Canton. It's gonna be an invasion.

I really hope the team wears a patch on their uniform this season like teams have done in the past.

I would like it to embody the type of man that Mr.Wilson was. He was an owner who was genuine and never acted like he was better than anyone else.

I want the patch to say:

For Ralph

If in fact the players do use it for motivation, it should be done in private, not bandied about. Again people, show some respect.

Your ideas of respect and mourning may not match others. Let it be. Some will celebrate life, some will grieve. Some will continue business as usual others will have strong reactions- let people do what feels right for them without judgement. Generally speaking I've found the last couple days on here to be incredibly respectful, with the judgemental "you need to feel/act like..... to be respectful" actually being among the least. It's clear that the loss bothers you and many others and I hope you find your own peace with it... but to tell others, and now declare that those who actually knew the man (ie players and the organization) how they should handle their emotions just seems like it's stepping outside your own experience and trying to dictate others - unfair.

Edited by NoSaint

Carpenter boots a 47 yard FG with 12 seconds left against New England at home in the last game to clinch the Bills first playoff spot in years. Bills 27 New England 24.

he probably won't have a mullet though. I wonder if the Bills shave their heads in honor Jimbo going through chemo.

Probably a little too soon but can't help but agree. Can only hope the players are hit by this loss as so many are.

CJ has already stated that he's going to play lights out to achieve the goals he and Ralph spoke about. Running hard and scoring points.

Other player(s) [Gilmore] have even mentioned dedicating the season to Ralph (which should happen regardless)

If in fact the players do use it for motivation, it should be done in private, not bandied about. Again people, show some respect.

:huh: ? did I miss the sarcasm here?