Arthur Moats a Steeler

Good edge rusher for a LB Hughes outplayed him in preseason, won the job and notched 10 sacks for us on limited snaps.

Can't say we didn't give Moats a chance.

As bad as Buddy's draft was that year, I still consider Moats a good pick despite the way things ended up. He might surprise them down in Pitt. Good luck Arthur !

He embodies what is right with athletics, and the Buffalo community took a big loss today.

I am going to go with this.

wishing him well and hope he and his family carry on the good work down in the Steel Town.

Arthur will come out fine regardless i bet : )

OK, I'm all mushy inside over Moats, got it. But the surprising thing about this is that the mighty Steelers defense is picking up a guy who couldn't get on the field for the un-mighty Bills. Maybe the HC or the DC double-dog-dared the LB coach to take Moats on and make something happen. (You think you're a good coach? OK then I double dog dare you to try to turn Moats into someone the opposition fears.)

Too bad he never really worked out here. Good luck to him.

I am with you Mark, he just couldn't make it here and Pitt was only going to give him a 1 year gig. Good luck to the guy, thanks to him for busting his butt when he was here!

He embodies what is right with athletics, and the Buffalo community took a big loss today.

Yes and No Jay. We have had choir boys for years and we haven't seen the playoffs in nearly 15 years. Now I am not saying bring in Thugs, but we need to back off the choir boy / High Character crap and bring in some ass kicking, mean guys who can play football. Kelly, Reed, Thurmal, Bruce, Talley were NOT Choir boys. Good people, but mean as hell on the football field. We need more of that.