Now I LOVE Brandon Spikes. I'm not a man....

I absolutely love the Spikes signing for a couple reasons. First off, it fills our biggest hole on defense: run stuffing LB. This defense has the potential to be a top 5 unit.. Only thing holding them back was their terrible rum defense which stemmed from one of the worst LB corp. Spikes only rates out as the top ILB in the entire league over the past Two seasons against the run.

Secondly, bringing in a player like Spikes shows me that we finally have a legitimate NFL GM running the show. This team was hamstrung by GM's & coaches like Levy/Jauron/Gailey who only wanted high character, choir boys. Football is a mean sport & I want opposing teams to fear our defense. We need mean mo-fo's like Spikes who love to bring the pain. He is looking to punish opposing players every single play.

Even better, we stole him from NE. A 26 year old player in his prime with a massive chip on his shoulder against NE.. Yes please! He's looking to become a team leader & is out to prove he is a 3 down player. What is not to love about this signinh

One year contract as he has to prove himself for a big contract. He'll be highly motivated to take Brady's head off this year. I see the Bills picking him and Graham up as real wins. Jury is out on the other two. Who knows? If Moeki is actually finally healthy, we would've fixed another hole.

But, will that big contract be here? If he starts out great, I wonder if we can sign him long term during the season?

This is how it goes here. Before he's a Bill, he's a dick. Now that he's a Bill, it's all wine and roses. When he's moved on from the Bills, he will be that dick again.

after he dished on the Cheatriots Injury reports. he'd be much less of a dick after he's gone