Bills Pre-Draft Visits

iommi

I really like DE Scott Crichton and CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste...but they will go higher than we can afford to take them.

Does anybody know how many of our visitors we have actually drafted in the last couple years?

I'd like to see how that relates.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like DE Scott Crichton and CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste...but they will go higher than we can afford to take them.

Does anybody know how many of our visitors we have actually drafted in the last couple years?

I'm not familiar with the CB, but would love the Bills to get Crichton in the 2nd. With the way his stock is going up he may gone by the time the Bills pick.

If you go back in this thread a few weeks you should find some info on that, I remember seeing it.

DB Kyle Fuller from Virginia Tech visiting with us today.

http://www.buffalobi...ba-3ae25653997f

We love us some 2nd round DBs it seems.

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 19s

Bills continue to take a close look at CB Kyle Fuller http://wp.me/p14QSB-9sOT

So much getting Lattimer in the 5th...

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 21m

17 to #Ravens is logical. RT @ryanvooris: Cody Latimer is now projected by Mel Kiper Jr. to go in Round 1 to Saints. http://bit.ly/1iDvndy

I really don't like the idea of going with a DB any earlier than the 4th round. Seems downright wasteful considering our roster and current needs

I think Ron Brooks could be shown the door esp. as he doesn't contribute to ST and also, they need depth in the CB group as injuries back there cost us games last year. They are going to be in man coverage it seems and there are some elite CBs in this draft... the hardest position outside of QB to play in the NFL as a rookie is CB. I think by taking one now instead of waiting until next year that gives him time to develop instead of getting thrust out there right away and going up in flames a la Dee Milliner. I think that if a CB is BPA on the Bills board they will not hesitate to take him. I don't, however, think that would happen at pick 9. Edited by YoloinOhio

@JoeBuscaglia

Texas A&M WR Mike Evans, USC center Marcus Martin and Georgia Southern HB Jerick McKinnon all making pre-draft visits today with #Bills

The trio brings the #Bills visit count up to 23 officially. 7 to go. Here's the full list of who has come through: http://www.wgr550.co...46.php …

@buffalobills

Top WR Evans, C Martin, RB McKinnon visit #Bills: http://ow.ly/w2piK

pic.twitter.com/7fiqZ3Jah5

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Does anyone know if Taylor Lewan is expected to visit OBD ? I'm getting to like this guy more and more, he brings a lot of nasty to his game, like Spikes and Rivers -- as well as last year's drafted guys, Kiko and Duke --- I think he fits the culture Marrone and Whaley are trying to build.

Does anyone know if Taylor Lewan is expected to visit OBD ? I'm getting to like this guy more and more, he brings a lot of nasty to his game, like Spikes and Rivers -- as well as last year's drafted guys, Kiko and Duke --- I think he fits the culture Marrone and Whaley are trying to build.

Lewan told a young woman that believes she was rapped, "Drop the chargers or I will rape you again." He didn't do the alleged rapping, his roomate, the kicker did the alleged rapping. However he is getting brought up on chargers for the threat that was verified by multiple people including teammates.

GMs and Coaches are fathers of daughters and its going to be hard for a team to send this guy through the media circus as a 1st round pick.

Lewan is very talented, personally I feel he falls further than Cordy did as a result. I'm going to be watching where he goes closely. It should be interesting.

Lewan told a young woman that believes she was rapped, "Drop the chargers or I will rape you again." He didn't do the alleged rapping, his roomate, the kicker did the alleged rapping. However he is getting brought up on chargers for the threat that was verified by multiple people including teammates.

GMs and Coaches are fathers of daughters and its going to be hard for a team to send this guy through the media circus as a 1st round pick.

Lewan is very talented, personally I feel he falls further than Cordy did as a result. I'm going to be watching where he goes closely. It should be interesting.

Wow. Heard about off the field issues, but didn't know the specifics --- someone better tell Kiper, he has him going at 6 to Atlanta in his last mock --- I want nasty, but legal nasty, no need for any Incognito issues