Bills Won't take A TE or Tackle in first people

SJDK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the attacks are warranted. You started a weak post. People will let you know when that happens.

You don't know that the bills won't draft a TE or T and then you trash the best wideout in the draft.

Add some IMO's at least and you're in the clear.

Don't let the troll suck you in. I vote that no one else respond to this thread and hopefully the troll will go away.

I don't think the attacks are warranted. You started a weak post. People will let you know when that happens.

You don't know that the bills won't draft a TE or T and then you trash the best wideout in the draft.

Add some IMO's at least and you're in the clear.

I have a feeling he'll be done here soon enough.

I could see a safety in the first three rounds if they trade down and get an extra pick. Don't know enough of how Schwartz plays his safeties but I would say we need a more traditional SS than a FS. We have no one on this team that covers and hits like Chancellor.

I still think trade down, take Ebron, then get SS, OT, and MLB.

WR is the wildcard position to me. Not really a need but if they find a true game breaker or if Watkins falls to #9 he would be hard to pass up. Not sure why but Evans just scares me.

Agree with you 100%!

not for nothing but he also said Robert Ayers was the next coming of LT. But I love Watkins

Well...He had Ayers rated the highest DE in that Draft...He liked him a lot no question...But he came no where near comparing him to LT...So let's not get carried away... ;)

And while Ayers has not lived up to Mayock's hype, he has been a steady contributor to the Broncos D over the years...PFF had him grading out at a +8.1 in 2013...So he's not exactly a bust...

Sorry...I just get frustrated with over-exaggerations.... B-)